Chapter 16: Russia's Story SOO-MIN

Porce and Doryan just went out for recon to get some info about the Russian leaders current safe house location. They've been out for about an hour and they should have been by now. I can tell my sisters getting worried. " Should we set up camp or something?" she asks me her voice clear with worry. I shrug.

"They shouldn't be much longer." I assure her. "But maybe we should gather more supplies so we're ready to move when they get here." she nods in agreement getting to her feet and moving towards the supplies bringing it back towards us so we can see what we have. As I look through what we have my sisters eyes fall on the boys.

"Are you two gonna help or sit there like morons?" she says her voice tight with annoyance.

The boys look at each other then me then back to my sister. They then stand quickly "What would you like us to do exactly?" Xander asks.

"You guys go see if you can find some materials so we don't have to resupply when Porce and Doryan get here which would take more time. THAT WE DON'T HAVE!" she snaps at the two of them. Their eyes shift to me, I shrug at them. "GO!!!!" Seo shouts waving them away. They jump away and make their way into the woods that were surrounding where Porce had pretty much ditched us.

"So what's up with you and Xander?" she asks slyly.

I scoff before turning towards her "I don't know what you mean my sweet elder sister" I say sweetly nodding at her. She rolls her eyes sitting back down beside me. "But you and Porce are pretty cute though," her head whips towards me a glare clear on her face "Hey, you started it." I state simply.

"Started what?" Xander's voice pops behind us. Making me jump Xander and Laurens exiting the woods. Holding a bunch of sticks and pieces of wood. "What'd we miss?" Xander asks.

"NOTHING!!! Did you guys get anything other than wood?" I ask. They both look at each other with a look of dread. I roll my eyes "Ok I'll go get the supplies. You guys get ready for Porce." I say rolling my eyes and heading into the woods myself. The further into the forest the more creepier it is the limbs of the trees are gray and dead. Finally I come upon a bush that should contain some sort of berries but it looks as if it had been picked clean by something or someone. A sinking feeling hits me like a truck when I see a set of footprints.

"Hey!" I jump back and I turn to see Xander with a concerned look on his face "You okay?" he says moving closer. I nod "Well Porce and Doryan are back. Come on let's head back." he says slowly offering me his hand which I take still feeling that feeling in my gut causing me to shake a little. We walk in silence when we return I see everyone gathered around the car getting all the supplies together for the move.

"Okay all done everyone plie in." Porce announces opening the door to the car. We all get in the same way we usually do. Porce driving, Doryan in shotgun and everyone else in back Laurens in the middle Seo on the right and Xander on left me on Xanders lap and parks shift between Doryan and I on the drive.

"So Porce what's the plan for Russia?" Seo asks as I get comfortable in Xander's lap. Laying my head on his shoulder and start petting Parks who had also gotten comfortable in my lap.

"Okay, so what we discovered on recon was that the Russian leaders location is embedded in the government's main computer system files. Besides those computer files the only people that know the location are high government officials who are also in hiding."

"So? What do we do?" Xander questions placing his hand on Parks petting him with me.

"We break in and hack them, Soo-Min and Laurens are our Tech team. Xander and I, we're their back-up we get them to the computers so they can do their thing. Doryan and Seo the two of you will be outside of the building keeping watch in case of a significant change in security." silence follows after her explanation of her plan all of us thinking through our roles. "Sound like a plan?" she asks we all nod in response. "Good then everyone get some rest your gonna need it. We all fall asleep one by one well expect Porce.