Chapter 21: The Scars of Her Past SEO-YOUNG'S POV

Doryan ran in semi yelling about Laurens and Parks and his rubix cube. To be honest I'm not really able to follow I still want to know what exactly happened back in the bunker in Russia after all IT EXPLODED but Porce seemed to know what to do. Given how the next thing I know Doryan is gone and everything is set for the night. "Ok now that that's handled I'm gonna take a shower and change you start relaxing I be back in a minute love." she says heading to the bathroom and I lay back on the soft bed it's nice to be able to relax for a night or two. After a while the shower water stops but Porce doesn't come out after a few minutes I decide to check on her.

"Porce? You ok in there?" I ask softly. I don't get an answer which makes me worry even more. I open the door with a slight knock "Porce??" I ask, I see her she looks fine but she's staring in the mirror at herself. That's when I noticed her scars I walk up to her and hug her. She stiffens and then relaxes in my arms. "Sorry I didn't mean to interpret I just got worried. But what happened? Where did you get these scars?" I say brushing my fingertips over some of them." She pulls away from me and heads back to the room. I follow her and she sits down on the bed.

"Some of them happened when my bunker caved in. The others--" she shivers and heistates "Lets just say my family life isn't always the best." she finishes softly and I grab her hand.

"What happened down there?" I ask her softly it's clear that something has her shaken up.

She shakes her head at me. I tuck a piece of her hair back behind her ear and I lifted her chin so she'll look at me "Talk to me." I almost beg her.

Then she tells me. About her abusive family past, how she felt when she met us and Doryan. Finding out our stories and how they affected us. What Laurens and my sister had been keeping from her and Doryan and how that resulted to what happened in Russia.

"Porce not all the responsibility for what's happening is on you that's why you put this team together and trust me if were going to stop this war and stop the Korean leader we're going to need each other." I tell her I don't want her to feel this way she shouldn't.

That's when I feel her kiss my check "Thanks Seo good night" She says getting into bed. I follow a blush across my cheeks.

"Good night."