Chapter 26- Her Mind XANDER POV

Laurens and I wake to beeping I rub my eyes and sit up "What the hell is that?" my answer was a scream and a BOOM. The entire house vibrates with the boom Laurens and I make our way downstairs quickly only to be getting shot at.

"Boys get down!" Porce screams at us firing back at them her and Seo are taking cover behind the entrance to the kitchen Laurens and duck behind the stairs. Porce finally runs out of bullets as she reloads the men who attacked start to advance as they walk by us I grab one by the arm and punch him the face grabbing his gun to take out a couple of the other. Porce finally reloads and gets back to shooting with a few minutes were safe as the last few men are unable to move. The dust from everything begins to clear and our minds finally mange to settle. Doryan and Soo-Min both practically lifeless where the hole in the wall resides. Seo run over to her sister tears falling Porce follows "She breathing" Porce says checking her pulse quickly "She's alive." she says to us all in a form of comfort. She then moves to Doryan the look on her face holds more fear she checks his pulse and leans in close a sigh of relief escapes her she nods her head a little "Alive. He's alive." A silence falls over us before someone finally speaks.

"What do we do?" I ask quietly

***************************************************************************************************************

It's been over two hours Porce had Lurens and I move Soo-Min and Doryan upstairs so she can assase their conditions and what equipment she need to help them. Larens, Seo and I have moved the attackers outside and have managed to cover the hole in the wall. Well we tried to anyway, now that it's covered we get a better look at who attacked us as expected it was Korean soldiers. They wear the same uniform of the man who attacked us when we were at that hotel back home. So much for the element of surprise, but to be honest the only thing on my mind right now is my blossom. Porce finally makes her way downstairs "Ok so from what I can gather they both are in some kind of coma like state the explosion luckily didn't it them both very hard Soo-Min was hit worse so my assumption is that she'll be out longer her leg was the only other major injury. They both have the cuts and bruises as you'd expect the only other equipment I need is a way to read their brain activity. Before the soldiers attacked Soo-Min and Doryan had made a plan to get through the cities of Korea as well as back up luckily managed to mark places for resources including a hospital an hour away. So here's the plan Laurens and Seo the two of you will take the car and get as much equipment from the hospital as possible. Painkillers, First aid kits and Laurens you get as much of the technology as you can I would love a heart monitor but I know that's gonna be hard to get. But the one thing that I absolutely need is an EEG. Okay?" She finishes. They both nod and Porce hands over the keys, once they leave she turns to me. Ok until they get back we have to make sure that they stay in the state their in so get some water and soft food that we can give them." I don't argue i grab the water bottle and some soup for them I head upstairs with.

Porce to see doryan on the couch and Soo-Min on the bed. Porce grabs one of the waters and starts to help Doryan sip on it. Ido the same for Soo-Min. Once shes done I just hold her silently surprising she kinda of snuggles into me maybe it's just my imagination. "You really like her huh?" Porce questions. Me being me, I ignore the question.

"How long can they be like this before it's deadly?" I ask her softly, she shakes her head a little.

"Four to five weeks right now they barely have any mental activity I won't be surprised if when I get the EEG if it takes a while to detect their brain waves. The closer they are to REM the closer they are to waking up. So let's just hope that they are close to that state so we can start moving once they get up now that Korea's leader knows were here it's gonna be really hard to move through the cities luckily the hospital is small probably abandoned.

"Porce, Xander were back." a booming Laurens shouts from downstairs. Porce partially sprints down stairs. I however just stay up here holding little blossom, rocking her back and forth humming a little trying to relax myself. Porce comes back upstairs with all the equipment and basically kicks me out so she can work. I go downstairs to the other and we all sit in silence. After what feels like an eternity Porce once again join us downstairs.

"All we can do now is wait." She says sitting with us.