.09

Sunday and I were both rather reserved so when it came to being out going or crazy, going to clubs and so on both of us happily passed choosing to stay inside. We spent a lot of time watching the rain, cuddled underneath a blanket enjoying the rain as it softly hit the roof. It was nice just the two of us then again neither of us thought anything of it. Just simply friends huddled under a large comforter for warmth, fingers curled around mugs of hot chocolate watching as droplets of rain hit the ground.

Then the rain quit and Sunday was left madly disappointed that Autumn had passed leaving a pile of decomposing leaves and the bitter cold. Then we resorted to sitting closer, our fingers curled around warmer cups of hot chocolate and watching the snow. Occasionally we'd trudge through it trying to make our way to the office which surprisingly was located relatively to her house.

The cold winter wind nipped at our noses and turned our cheeks a bright pink but somehow we always made it into the warmth of the office, even though we swore we were going to get frost bite and die before then, which is a tad over dramatic but hey.

We'd then proceed to dance around the office, and I'd attempt to teach Sunday how to play video games, both of us laughing the entire time. In the end we usually gave up and sat around my office listening to a band called All Time Low that Sunday worshipped or seeing who could annoy more of the other guys that worked there. It was good, and Sunday was more fun then ever to be around.

"Seamus do you like Sunday?", Aleks inquires leaning back in a rolling chair that was situated next to a computer in the stream room. I glance at him for a minute then bite my lip thinking.

"Depends who's asking."

"I am smartass."

"Well as a friend then yes I suppose."

"Nothing more? Not in a I wanna hold you always type way?"

"No Aleks, why do you even care?"

"Because I'm curious.", he says resting a hand under his chin. I raise an eyebrow wondering why it was even his concern. It was my friend not his, he really technically doesn't even know her to be perfectly honest so why is he bothering to ask.

"Why?"

"You just act like you do. Casual comments, let of a sarcastic asshole, it's strange.", Aleks comments standing up.

"Really?", I ask in disbelief.

"Really dude.", Aleks confirms before leaving the stream room. I sit there leaning back in my chair trying to figure out if I really was different around Sunday, if she was messing with my emotions. I let out a sigh and rest my hands behind my head then decide that Aleks was just messing with my head.

----

A/N Heyyyy so I'm only uploading one of these today because I had to do a biology project, and then I had an Supernatural marathon so whoops. But hey I'm uploading so you know love me.

>Stop fucking around with my emotions<