04

A loud knock on my door accompanied by loud screeching interrupts my round of Peggle I was currently playing. I furrow my eyebrows wondering who the hell was yelling outside my door. I frown as I walk to the door opening it. Sunday stands there in a oversized grey hoodie left unzipped revealing a simple purple v-neck. Her hair was in a loose braid, strands of hair falling out her bangs just barely visible under the hood.

"Come on Seamus!", Sunday squeals happily. I raise an eyebrow rather confused. I look past her and see rain falling from the sky, splashing onto the cement of the sidewalks. The sight of the rain does make me happy as I did love rain. Even with the rain I didn't understand why Sunday was standing here urging me to come with her. A look of excitement that's almost childish is on Sundays face as she grabs my hand.

"Come on!", she says again a pleading tone now present in her voice. I peer outside again trying to determine where she wanted to go.

"Where?"

"Outside, haven't you ever played outside in the rain?", she asks swaying the slightest bit. I nod having played in the rain but still not quite comprehending why she wanted me to play outside in it with her.

"Yeah I have.", I say quietly.

"Good now come on.", she says giving a tug at my hand. I hold up a finger signaling for her to wait a moment before running back inside. I quickly find my purple Twitch hoodie and pull it on, not bothering to zip it. I walk back to the door where Sunday stands, back turned admiring the rain. Smiling slightly at the look of awe on her face. I clear my throat and turns to face me. Her hand takes mine pulling me out the door.

"It's so pretty.", she states running through it. I chuckle and jog after her. She finally slows to a walk. Her pink lips slightly shining with gloss are turned up in a smile and she holds her arms out. I chuckle and shaking my head at how silly she looked.

Sunday doesn't seem to mind though. She just turns in circles shifting from one leg to another as she turns. Watching quietly I shove my hands in the pockets of my hoodie. Sundays eyes meet mine and then she runs toward me.

"Hands.", she says holding hers out. I sigh softly and rest my hands in her soft ones. Her hands squeeze mine then she moves out slightly, making sure both our arms are fully extended. I give her a questioning look in which she just ignores.

"Spin, please.", she says then starts moving to her left. I move to my right as we both move in circles, our fingers intertwined. The fact were gripping on to each other for dear life slowly down our momentum but we still manage to spin rather fast.Soon my head starts to hurt the slightest bit and my thoughts become muddled. My sight blurs as I become dizzy. Sunday giggles then slowly stops spinning.

"Stop stop I'm dizzy!", she squeals.

"Okay.", I chuckle. We both come to a stop, and Sunday wobbles around for a minute. I stand as still as possibly with out falling on my ass while chuckling at her. She stumbles into me, then just relaxes against me. I wrap my arms around her, trying to hold her up.

"This is fun.", she says pulling herself out of my embrace. I watch as she sits on the concrete then looks up at me expectantly. I take a seat next to her, pulling my hood up trying to avoid getting any more wet. Sprinkles of water continue to pour down steadily as we sit there. Sundays head mets my shoulder and resting there. I run my fingers over the damp bumpy side walk as I was the rain fall to the ground.

Sunday and I had went from being the most immature human beings to the quietest within minutes. That was odd to me then again it was unfamiliar going to this quiet sheepish person so quickly. I glance at Sundays who's green eyes are darting around the look of awe crossing her features again. My lips turn up in a smile as I go back to watching the rain, Sunday next to me both of us drenched but not caring.

_____

A/N Ayeee. So first idk if I've cover this and I'm too lazy to look but these will all be around this length as they're just random memories throughout him knowing her. Also I'll try and post two of these each time so here's one and I'm going to eat cake then work on two. So adios until later.

Ps this isn't edited so don't be bitch mkay.