.15

This isn't the break up I expected. Usually when one imagines a break up they think of the couple standing in a park or something in the middle of winter. The cold air nips at their skin, noses a bright red as they talk. Then slowly one of them spells it out, it's not working out. The realization hits the other, whether it be the girl or the guy, and they beg. They beg for another chance, they beg trying to reason that they can make it work.The other doesn't listen though, just leaves them in the bitter cold with bitter feelings in between the two.

That wasn't this break up though, hell this might not even be a break up. This was just being left. In the weeks following me finding out Sunday had cheated, nothing was said involving it. Even though nothing had been said, I knew and she knew that I knew. The topic was avoided as if it would just leave our minds and be forgotten to the happiness.

It wasn't though, it stuck in the back of my head reminding me every time I saw her. Although I couldn't forget we moved on though continuing happily in love. Ignoring the fact that maybe we were a potential time bomb, and the fact Sunday had been kissing another guy.

Then one day it happened. Sunday just disappeared, leaving no clue as to where she had went or if she was ever coming back. I spent days looking for her, waiting on her doorstep as if she'd mystically come back.

She never did though, so I resorted to trying to forget her. I wasted days away consuming more alcohol then necessary trying to forget the girl Id loved with everything I had. Alcohol though is only a temporary fix for the pain. It only works for short amounts of time then you wake up to the memory's are back, hanging over my head.

I was strung out and it was clear. Everyone could tell, even the guys who were usually oblivious to things such as this. They all knew I wasn't right but I didn't quite particularly care. Why bother trying to deny the truth? I wasn't alright and I knew that.

It was all thanks to Sunday though. She did all of this to me. Left me hanging on the idea she'd come back to me someday soon.

Until then though I decided the best medicine was cheap alcohol and the idea that she would be mine again kept me going.
-----
A/N I'm trying to finish this today, go productivity woo