Chapter 8

Well with me not need anything heart to hearts with my siblings I decide to go get a drink. So I made my way over to the local hospital. But I found something even better.

"Elena Gilbert."

"Who are you?" she says back towards her car

"Oh don't worry love, I am not here to hurt you. Trust me I don't need my brothers on by ass."

"Your an original?" She said trying to contain her fear.

"Yes, I been wanting to meet you seen I heard about you from my brothers and your boy toys."

"Boy toys?"

"The Salvatores, they were over discussing a treaty with my brothers a couple of hours ago."

"Oh," She said obviously not know what the boys did.

"Well look who it is," a familiar voice says from the shadows

"Bekah, leave the girl alone," I say defending the doppelgänger.

"She shouldn't be surprised. She did drive a dagger through my back. Remember, Elena?" Rebekah said moving towards Elena.

"Rebekah!" I scream as my sister goes for Elena's neck and starts draining of blood.

I went to go push Rebekah off, but dear Elijah beat me to it.

"Elijah," Rebekah says trying to get out of Elijah's grip

"Leave," Elijah releasing Rebekah. Of course Bekah being her bull headed self move forward to square up to Lijah.

"Bekah, back off," I say trying to defuse the situation.

"Are you challenging me?" Elijah questions get ready for a fight

"You're pathetic. All of you," Rebekah says before disappearing.

"Well...I believe we have a little catching up to do," Elijah says.

"Elijah, you're back?"

"Yes, I am. I want to apologize for my siblings' behavior in my absence."

"It's fine, your sister here has been lovely in the only few minutes I have known her."

"I just realized I never introduced myself," I say putting my hand out for a handshake. "I am Safiya, but please call me Saf."

"Lovely to meet you Saf," Elena says taking my hand.

"Now Elena," Elijah says interrupting our friend's meeting, "You must have some questions."

"I do have one, who was in the coffin?"

"Our mother, Ester," Elijah says.

"The OG witch. Now personally I wouldn't say she is the warmest person but you know what mother-daughter relationship is ever perfect," I say leaning on Elena's car.

"Safiya," Elijah says annoyed with my commentary.

"No offense to you both I should be heading home to clean up," Elena says feeling the tension.

"Of course," I say, "I hope to see you again Elena."

"Me too, Saf. See you later Elijah."

"Goodbye, Elena."

After Elena drove away I turned towards my brother

"Yes, Safiya?"

"Nothing, 'lijah," I say as I start to walk away.

"Where are you going?"

"Going to find a snack, want to join?"

"No, we're going to come home, we all have a big day tomorrow," Elijah says linking arms with me.