Chapter 6

After our meeting with Damon we came home Nik showed me to a larger bedroom. There I sat reading  The Great Gatsby once again when Elijah came into my room.

"I love the lack of decorating you have done, Safiya."

"What do you want Elijah?" I say not looking up from my book.

"The Salvatores will be here any second and you not even dressed."

"Elijah, dear dear brother, not everyone can look professional 24/7."

"Just put on a dress or something, me need to look presentable, like we always have," Elijah says as he leans on the door frame.

"Fine," I say putting down my book.

"Thank you, Safiya," Elijah says leaving my room.

I then put on a cranberry red dress with some black heels

I then put on a cranberry red dress with some black heels. After I finished with my makeup and hair, I headed downstairs to find Elijah saying, "Niklaus, Safiya. Our guests have arrived."

"Damon. Stefan. My siblings tell me you seek an audience," Nik say standing next to a small dinner table.

"Very bold," I say making me way past them to stand next to Nik.

"Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men.."

I then coughed loudly interrupting Nik's sexist comment.

"Civilized people, shall we?"

"Better to indulge him," Elijah says also making it past the pair.

"I didn't come to eats, Klaus. In fact I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to, cause you would hear us out," Stefan says obviously not amused by the lengths my family had gone through to make sure they were accommodated.

"Well, boys, we can sit and eat, or I can start reaching down people's throats and pulling out insides. Your course!" I say with a happiness that doesn't go with the sentence.

The Salvatores then raise the eyebrows but the came and sat down. Elijah was to my right and Nik was on my left. Damon say next to Nik to keep the younger brothers from ripping each other's heads of, literally.