Chapter 16

After hours of waiting, my big brother finally walks in the door. "Niklaus Mikealson, what the bloody hell?"

"Safiya, why are you so angry?"

I walk right over to my brother and slap him. "Bloody hell, Saf."

I then hug him. "Nik if you ever do that again, I will kill you myself."

"You need help, Saf. You are just as bad as Kol," He says as he breaks away from our hug.

"Thanks for stating the obvious. Now, what's the plan?" I ask as my brother starts looking around the room.

"The plan now is to create more hybrids with Elena Gilbert's blood," He says as I hear very anger footsteps coming from the front of the house.

As Nik looks at his blood, my babysitter storms into the room.

"How dare you save Caroline over me!" She snarls"Hello brother. Thought you were dead. So pleased you're not!" Nik mocks. "You left me!"
"I only had time to save one of you and you can't be killed. Rest assured, I had a worse day than you. I think it's time for us to move on; find some more werewolves," Nik says ignoring Bekah's feelings."So you can create your hybrid family? You don't know anything about family!" Bekah screams as tears begin to run down her face."Well, I know how easily they can be silenced with a dagger," Nik says looking up at her

Nik comment pisses Bekah off and she grabs one of the blood bags. Before Nik could react, Bekah throws into a wall.

"No!" Nik shouts as I careful back towards the wall, so as to avoid any crossfire

Bekah then grabs the last two bags. She squeezes them until they almost pop. "Drop them," Nik demands

"I mourned you! My heart broke thinking I'd never see you again!" Rebekah screams, "And I'm sure, Safiya did too."I just looked at. I wanted to say 'Don't bring me into this' but lucky Nik did care about her comments. His only response was, "Put the blood down, Rebekah. There's a good girl.""It's always been me! Not Finn, not Elijah, not Kol, not even Sayfia, me! I loved you through everything and you don't even care!" She continued to scream. "Drop it!!"Then Bekah screamed, "You want your family?"

As she did that she squeezed the bags even hard. Seconds later the bags exploded over her. "Here's your family!" She cried.

Nik then rushed over to our sister and grabbed her throat, "You know something, Rebekah," Nik says, "you're right. I don't care. From this moment on; you're not my family, you're not my sister, you are nothing."

He then snapped her neck. "Bloody hell, Nik. Did you really have to snap her neck?" I ask moving out of the corner.

"Safiya!"

"What? Just asking," I mumble.

He storms off out of the room. I case after him down the hallway. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Whatever you want, baby sister. I'm heading off with the rest of my hybrids. Bekah can do whatever she bloody well pleases. And you can do the same thing."

"Nik, come on. She pissed at you, you can't just leave her," I yell.

"Safiya, this is the one thing you have wanted. You are now free, go live a life," He yells back at me. He then turns and storms out of the house.

"Bloody hell."

______________________

Sorry for the short chapter but I thought it would be a good stopping point. Now I hope you enjoyed this chapter.