The Talk

Author's Note: Just a fair warning, we'll be getting into one of the reasons this is an M rated fic. Sooo Lemonade anyone?

Bakugo had arrived to school early, but he still couldn't avoid the stares of his classmates. His head was bowed back on the chair, his feet propped up on the desk and a permanent frown on his lips. Kirishima, Kaminari and Uraraka flanked him looking over his head.

"You lost didn't you?" Uraraka said bluntly and got a snarl. He rocked upright.

"Shut up! Round face, I didn't lose anything."

"Then you won?" Kirishima asked scratching his temple.

"Didn't look like the face of a winner to me." Kaminari jerked a thumb at him with a smirk.

"I didn't win either! Draw, it was a draw, and I just gave that stupid bastard permission." He'd damn well wouldn't admit he lost anything, nor admit he'd spent the rest of his Sunday putting bandaids on a broken heart.

Kirishima and Kaminari eyed each other with small smiles of sympathy. He lost, they mentally agreed.

"It really is a pity. I was actually in full support for you, Bakugo." Uraraka put in catching him off guard. "You're a jerk, but unlike Todoroki who keeps a poker face, your emotions are all out in the open and it's easy to tell when you've got attachment to something or someone."

"Bull Shit..." Bakugo started to deny it but Uraraka leaned in all smiles and had him leaning away flushed.

"No, no, it's true. Todoroki was gonna hold his emotional baggage all inside, but you brought it out of him because you know how he would feel if you were in his position. You could have just let it all build up inside him." Uraraka pointed out and Kirishima caught on and bounced a fist on his palm.

"Yeah I get yah, Uraraka, One day he'd finally explode like with Sero at the Sports Festival, and he and Izumi would have an inevitable fight over it. Instead you chose to drag it out of him and challenge him head on, so manly!"

"Now you idiots tell me?" Irritation spread over Bakugo's face and he grit his teeth.

"Hey if you're still sore about it," Kaminari put in. "Why not just make her jealous?"

"Huh?"

"Midori-chan still has feelings for you," Uraraka clarified. "He's suggesting you find another girl to give attention to, in order to make her jealous and rethink her relationship with Todoroki." Her eyes narrowed. "Though it sounds kind of underhanded."

"You've a point there," Kirishima agreed. "Still in your position, Bakugo, I would try paying attention to a different girl. If it really looks like she's serious about her relationship with Todoroki you're gonna have to get over her at some point."

:...and the easiest way to do that is with another pretty girl." Kaminari motioned around them at the other girls in the room. "Someone from this class, or maybe even from class B. Date Kendo for instance, and you'd be killing two birds with one stone. Making Midoriya jealous and driving that bastard Monoma up the wall."

"Shut up! I'm not dating anybody else, I've been too distracted by girls at it is!" He snarled and his eyes darted to the entrance. He saw Todoroki walk in, surprisingly alone and looking pissed off. It intrigued him, maybe they'd had a fight afterall.

"Oi Icyhot where's Usagi?" Bakugo shouted across the room.

"She's with recovery girl," he snarled his response digging his hands in his pockets. "That idiot she's training with went too hard on her and she could barely walk to school."