Chapter 08: Every Little Thing You Do...

Mindy Gledhill songfic (ooooooh shit time for feeeeeeelsss...)

TIMESKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY

2 years later when the reader finishes classes, Aquaria has just won RPDR, and the actual cutest couple being #goals. June of 2018

You had just watched the finale of your husband's season, and immediately started crying when you found out he won. "Giovanni Palandrani, I am so fucking proud of you!" You practically squealed as you clutched onto the front of his shirt and looked into his (somehow dry) eyes. "I couldn't do it without you, love." He said, smiling.

Everything you do it sends me

Higher than the moon with every

Twinkle in your eye

You strike a match that lights my heart on fire

As you looked into his eyes, that little twinkle made your heart beat a mile a minute. Everything he did sent you higher than the moon, after all. "Gio, how are you not crying?" You asked, tears threatening to fall from your eyes. "I cried enough when I found out." He said. You wrapped your arms around his neck and snuggled into his chest. "You're a winner baby." You said, smiling as you looked up at him. He smiled with a low laugh as he looked back at you. "Again, thanks to you, honey." He said.

When you're near, I hide my blushing face

And trip on my shoelaces

Grace just isn't my forté

But it brings me to my knees when you say

You blushed a deep crimson as you snuggled back into your husband's chest, hiding your blushing face as he ran his fingers through your hair. "Y/N are you okay?"

Hello, how are you, my darling today?

I fall into a pile on the floor

Puppy love is hard to ignore

When every little thing you do, I do adore

His words only made you blush harder. "I'm fine, it's just...every little thing you do, I adore all of it. And, I'm kind of blushing really hard, so I'm just gonna hide my face so you don't laugh at me for looking like a tomato." With your words, Gio started to blush mildly, wanting to scream out that you did just that and more to him.

We're as different as can be

I've noticed you're remarkably relaxed

And I'm overly uptight

We balance out each other nicely

"Gio you were so calm during the competition...you're always so calm...and I don't know how you do it, babe." You said, your face beginning to return from crimson to its normal shade. "How are you so uptight in regards to the competition? And other things..." "You're an ass!" "You have a nice ass." "Shut up..."

You wear sandals in the snow

In mid-July I still feel cold

We're opposites in every way

But I can't resist it when you say

You and Gio couldn't be anymore different...but there was an odd sense of similarity between the two of you...

Hello, how are you, my darling today?

I fall into a pile on the floor

Puppy love is hard to ignore

When every little thing you do, I do adore

Every little thing one did, the other really did adore.