Sky high

Josephine's POV

The haunting melody of the song I was listening to filled my ears through my earphones. There was a low buzz off the plane and a slight vibration every now and again. Normally I would have been worried about travelling on a plane. The first few times I was terrified and clung to either anna or my manager. But today I'm flying alone and for one of the many times.

Everything was peaceful at the moment, the hum of the plane was almost relaxing. The sky was moving slowly as I watched it out of the small window. I pulled my legs closer to my body so I was less cramped. The person bedside me looked at me and was clearly judging me. He had his luggage in front of him and it was slipping it onto my side, leaving me with even less room. I leant the side of my face against the cold glass, closing my eyes for a few minutes since the plane would be landing soon.

I wanted to have as much calm as I could, I knew that as soon as I got to where me and the rest of the cast was meeting, everything would turn into a chaotic mess. I smile when I remember one of the infamous quotes from the book.

Just moments later I feel the shake off the plane as it makes contact with the ground. I can feel my heart thumping in my chest, things are getting real now. In just an hour I'm going to be seeing everyone again, I'm happy to be seeing Pia, Sam and Shane again. Other people not so much, Inanna. She was never fond of me. I had seen many fans theories on inanna and the majority of them was correct. We never really spoke and she always seemed to be up Hero's ass. He didn't seem to see a problem with that, despite me and the rest of the cast. Most of the time we avoided each other as best as we could but I could always feel her eyes on the back of my head whenever me and Hero spoke to each other.

I wait until the majority of the plane has gotten off before I stumble down the narrow strip and step down the two steps that almost touch the floor. I pull my suitcase behind me and grab the piece of screwed up paper out of my back pocket.

It had a registration plate on it, I had been told a white Ford Fiesta was coming to pick me up, it wouldn't be hard to miss one but despite that they still gave me the plate number. I wait around rather impatiently at the side walk and wait for the car.

I finally see the car coming into my view and I swallow back the nerves that are sitting in my throat when I see the outline of a male through the slightly tinted windows. I choke down the vile in the back of my throat and straighten out my posture.

This chapter was written by @rnyhardin on twitter. Follow me on there for more story updates and tweets about Hero, Josephine and of course the after movie.