Dates

"Not too long left now." Swen says as he shoves some of our dirty clothes into the washing machine. Recently I've heard that a lot and every time it's a constant reminder that it's not long until I have to leave jo again. Not long until we go our separate ways. I'm hoping that me and jo are strong enough now, stronger than last time at least. That we can continue dating despite the distance. We've never done this before but if she loves me as much as she tells me she does, then it shouldn't be a problem. Im more than willing to do this and hopefully so is she.

"So, you and jo. You've been fucking?" He smirks at me whilst raising one eyebrow. I feel a sort of anger rise up inside of me. He's right but she's much more than just a quick fuck. Swen wasn't there at the dinner so he doesn't know the full story. I sigh as he shuts the washing machine door. It shuts with a loud slam that brings me back from my thoughts. "She's my girlfriend." I tell him and his head snaps up. "Hero finally has settled down after all these years?" He has a fake shocked face and I roll my eyes. "I've had girlfriends in the past." I tell him, it's the truth. But none of them was like Jo.

"I'm taking it seriously with her and slow." As soon as the words come out of my mouth I'm reminded by the fact that me and josephine haven't even had sex yet since we got back together. Sure we've done some stuff but not anything too drastic yet. Last year we fucked all the time so I don't understand why we haven't this year. She did say she wanted to go slow.

"How long have the two of you been together?" He asks me while wiping his hand on a towel left on the side. "We started dating last year but we broke up. I don't know how long we've been together now though, probably over a month." I tell him, I feel a pang of guilt over the fact that I don't even know mine and Jo's anniversary. I push my guilt aside by assuring myself that she doesn't know either. It's no big deal.

"Anyway I'm off." Swen tells me, patting my shoulder as he leaves to go back to meadow I'm assuming.

I make my way to mine and Josephine's trailer. Correction, my trailer but she's here just as much as me so it's basically both mine and hers. "Jo?" I shout out. She peeps her head around the bathroom door with a towel wrapped around her small frame. Her hair is soaked and her mascara is running down her face slightly. She rubs underneath her eyes and rubs her hand onto the towel on her body. I cringe at the sight when I see the smear of black left on the towel now. She doesn't notice and pushes her hair over her shoulder.

"Do you know our anniversary?" I question her and her head tilts to the side slightly. She looks deep in thought for a few seconds before answering. "No why, do you?" She fires back at me and I shake my head, no. "Are we meant to know this type of thing?" I ask her and she just shrugs as she walks over to the small vanity type desk that's cluttered with girly things such as make up and hair straighteners or as I call them, torture devices. She says otherwise.

"I don't think it really matters, it's just a number. It doesn't change anything between us." I guess she's right, when isn't she right. As soon as that thought pops into my head hundreds more do, all the times that she was wrong. I take that back.

"Oh by the way, we are going on a date tomorrow with Sam and Vanessa. Vanessa asked me." Since when was Jo and Vanessa friends? I had seen them together a few times when jo wasn't busy but that was it. I didn't know they was close enough to go on some sort of double date.

"Oh okay." I brush it off, we probably won't go.

"I'm going out with the boys tonight, okay?" I ask her. She nods. She stands up from her hair and kisses me on the cheek, avoiding getting me wet. "Have fun. I love you."

"I love you too, I kiss her. Making sure not to press against her."

Hey guys, sorry for the kind of short chapter. I have another chapter written now and I really like it. It's kind of cute in my opinion and I hope you guys like it too.
When do you guys want me to upload it?