Desperate

Hero's POV

Her small hand moves from my chest to the waistband on my pants. I pull away for a second to catch my breath. She rests her forehead against mine and I smile before kissing her again. Things are escalating quickly and before I can even realise what is happening she's on top of me moving her hips to move against me. I groan against her neck and suck at the skin above her collarbone. She throws her head back and moans my name, fuck. I want to hear it again. I place small but firm kisses in a line to her sensitive spot.

I kiss just beneath her ear and her hand loves to tug at my hair. One hand is on my chest rubbing me through my thin shirt. She lifts her hips slightly and moves closer to me, she's directly on my dick now and I curse out loud when she moves her hand between us and jerks her hand against me. Rubbing me through the thin layer of clothing that I'm wearing. As much as I'm addicted to the feeling of her hand wrapped around me I want this to be about her. I flip her body underneath mine and when I look down at her, her eyes are bright and are misted over with lust.

It suddenly hits me.

I love this girl. I am completely and utterly at her mercy. I want to tell her that, over and over but I don't. Instead I trace small circles on her stomach, then to her hip until my hand is rested on top of her clothed heat. "Can I?" I ask her while tracing the top of my finger over the zipper of her jeans. She just nods and tilts her head so she can look at me, her hairs messy and she looks hot as fuck. It takes all that I have to not rip her pants off her and pound into her.

"Hero.." She whimpers as I trace figure eights on top of her underwear. I press down slightly and she jolts her hips. I hold her down and continue my gentle assault. "Stop teasing." She groans and puts her hand on top of my shoulder, brushing her thumb on me. It's killing me more than her to keep this up. I move from between her legs and pull down the lace material. "Fuck." I suck in a deep breath as I take in the sight in front of me. Her legs are spread and she's soaking wet. I tear my eyes off her to look at her face. Making sure she is okay with what's happening. I move my body so I'm back between her legs, I move her thighs so that her knees are bent giving me easier access. I leave soft kisses on the inside of her thighs and slowly make my way higher and higher. She squirms underneath me. "Hero please" her voice breaks and I move even closer.

She gets sick of my teasing and pushes me into her. I don't waste a second before I'm licking her. She lifts her hips and I put more pressure on her so she stays still. She moans and mutters my name with pleads of more. I suck at her clit and she almost screams my name. "I'm close already holy fuck." She squirms. I knew that she wouldn't last long since she hasn't had any type of release since the last night we had together but she's even quicker than I expected, boosting my ego more than it should.

Her fingers grip my hair and she pulls at it. I moan against her so she can feel the vibrations. "Fuck, fuck fuck!" She yells a few seconds later, I open my eyes and look up at her coming undone. Her eyes are rolled back and her tits are pushed out, her chest heaving and dropping in an uneven rhythm. Her cheeks are bright pink and her chest is almost the same colour. She grabs my hand and squeezes it hard and she screams my name repeatedly. I continue sucking at her until she's almost silent, only panting.

I pull up from between her thighs and lie on top of her. She runs her fingers through my hair and sighs. "That was amazing." She sighs again and pulls me into her, kissing me. "Do you want me to, you know..." She trails off suddenly becoming awkward. I don't want her to shy away from me, I love that she's comfortable enough with me to stay lying with me, wearing nothing. She's either too sedated to care or she trusts me that much. I try not to pay much attention to her body underneath me so I don't make her conscious of herself.

"Urm, maybe another time. Yeah?" I want her to, fuck do I want her to. There is nothing else I want in the world than her hand wrapped around me, making me come the way I just did to her. "I'm gonna go take a shower." She mumbles and moves from underneath me. She slips on a silk dressing gown onto her bare and I watch her every move.

She is about to walk into the bathroom but she turns around and looks at me, I'm sulking like a puppy but I don't care. I wanted to stay here with her and hug her.
"Unless you want to join me?" Her voice is full of curiosity and I almost jump at the chance of being with her again, naked. I stand up from the bed and follow behind her into the steamy shower room. She turned it on a few minutes ago and there is already a hot mist taking over the small space. I watch her slowly as she slips the silk off her shoulder. She unties it and it drops to the floor, I want her again. My mouth is dry, her tits are perfect and heavy. I tear my eyes off her as she gestures for me to take my clothes off now.

I feel insecure suddenly, she's seen me like this before but not in the past few months.

Josephine's POV

He peels his tight shirt of his body and my mind runs wild. He has a 6 pack forming, he's clearly been working out recently and his body looks even better than before. I hear his breathing hitch and he unzips his black jeans. His boxers are next and I can't help but stare at his length, it seems even bigger than I remember. He looks back at me and I take a step closer to him. I run my fingers over the hard muscle on his stomach and push him against the wall. The water is pounding down on me and we are both getting soaked but I could care less.

I drag my fingers down and wrap my hand around his shaft, I hear him mutter fuck under his breath and I smirk at the way he's loosing it already. I move my fist a few times, pumping him before pulling my hand off him. "Fuck you." He rolls his eyes teasingly and pulls me so he's hugging me from behind. I try to ignore his hard length against me. He presses his lips against the top of my head and sighs. "You're beautiful." He mumbles into my hair, near my ear and I can't hold back my smile.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. It's my first time writing anything like this so bare with me. What did you think about this chapter? Yes