Comformation

Hero's POV

"Hero the likeliness of them letting you look at the cameras is very unlikely." Anna tells me. "I'll try and talk to them but I can't promise anything." She sighs and I just nod to her. She walks off towards the small room and shuts it behind her. I pace up and down the small concrete pavement. I pull my phone out of my back-pocket and type a message. "I'm outside the security place now. Anna just went in." A few minutes later I check to see if she's replied and she's left me on seen, I throw my head back and slump down on the small wooden bench.

I rest my chin on my hand. Everything has fallen apart in the matter of hours. Why can't she just believe me, I would never cheat on her and the fact that she thinks I would breaks my heart. If I told her that she would tell me to stop making this about me so I decide to keep my thoughts to myself in the few minutes I saw her this morning, she looked me up and down and listened to what I had to say while scrolling through her phone and eventually walked away when she had enough.

I run my hand through my messy hair that I didn't bother gelling today. I have some more scenes to film later on tonight anyway so it doesn't really matter. It feels like forever until the small metal door opens and then shuts with a heavy bang. Anna walks over to me and I almost jump out of my seat. "What did they say?" I ask her not wasting any time. "They will be able to get the footage back but she will have to go there tonight. They aren't going to just give her it." She explains and I just nod, taking In what she is saying.

"Are you okay?" She asks me putting her small hand on my shoulder. I slump back and feel myself slowly start to deteriorate. "I don't want to loose her." I mumble while trying to hold back the few tears coming way too close to falling. "Hey, it's going to be okay. Okay? They are going to show her the footage and then she will know that you didn't cheat. God knows that you would never cheat on her." She sighs while looking straight into my eyes. "Everyone knows now." I drop my head again and groan.

"It was going to come out eventually, Hero." That wasn't that comforting.

"I can tell that they was all judging us." I breathe out and ask a question that's been daunting on me for the past few days. "What did they say?" I ask her and she just shakes her head. "Not much really, not what you would expect. They was more shocked about Josephine's outburst and inanna coming onto you while she has a boyfriend than the two of you dating. Most of them was happy for the two of you actually, given the circumstances." She laughs to herself and I slowly feel some of my nerves ease at her words.

"I'm sure things between the two of you will work out Hero. She just needs to come around, she knows that you wouldn't cheat on her.

Hey guys, recently a family member of mine passed away and I just didn't have the motivation to write a new chapter. This is just a filler so that people know I am still writing the story, I will start writing another chapter now and will hopefully have it up by today if not tomorrow.