'I'm You?'

Buttercup woke stiffly for some reason usually she wakes up lightly, she felt tall and then looked at her legs, and then notice that she was tall, yet she realised she was in a stuffy room soon realising she wasn't wearing her stupid night gown dress but
Not even wearing a top, but revealing tone abs probably bigger than bricks she blushed, it was definitely not her body it was more masculine then anything else she didn't have her c-cupped Breast and what she could tell was she didn't have boobs anymore though she could feel the scars and the red bruises, buttercup it looked sore and even her touching it,it was painful, she gasped and checked her hair it wasn't short like before but really short, and then she look down to further investigate what she was.
She was wearing dark green trunks with a picture of a black and white skull on the side Buttercup pulled down her trunks and saw a dick.
She wanted to scream but instead she yelled in a man tone "I have a dick!" Buttercup yelled as butch brothers woke up from the yelling as they shot up staring at butch.
"Jesus cries butch shut up we know your dick is bigger than ours So stop boasting about it and shut up!" Boomer said not in a mood as he got out of his bed and faced him while brick tried to get up and to be bothered to wake up but struggled because he was to tired buttercup stutters in her mind on what boomer just said she couldn't
Believe she was her counterpart she didn't want to believe it "b-butch????"
Buttercup stutters still in a man tone she wasn't acting it, it was what came out Brick got up as he rubbed his eyes.
"Yes butch that's your name" boomer said as he rolled his eyes as brick nodded as he looked at butch while trying to hold his yawn.
"And believe me butch we all rather have your name then have these retarded name" brick said as buttercup just nods in confusion while butch brothers ignored her.

"Oh, Hey butch here" Brick said as he handed butch usual criminal wearing a black and dark green jumper Wearing poorly made black jeans.
"Whats this for?" Buttercup asked a bit stuck as brick sniggers as he rolled his eyes.
"What do you mean what's this for?" Boomer quotes rudely as buttercup just gave a dirty glare as she looks at brick for help.
"Well what are you waiting for? For Christmas?" Brick said in sarcasm as buttercup ignored his order
As boomer gets changed into his clothes as well with brick who both get change quickly in a sequence for some reason that buttercup didn't understand.
Brick notice buttercup puzzled face as he knew he didn't answer his question as he sighed while stroking his hair putting his red signature cap on properly.
"Well Mojo told us we have to steal from the bank today, if we don't we will be beaten remember?" Brick said as buttercup looked at him bluntly she just nodded as to say she knew but she didn't of course.
"Beaten?" Buttercup question as boomer slapped his forehead as he looked at brick for help.
"I think we lost him" boomer sighed with frustration as brick just chuckled nervously at his reply.
"Okay enough with the questions butch we haven't got time for this the later we do this, the early the Powerpuff would come and check the town" brick said as boomer just nodded with a look of 'you should know this butch' as buttercup just shrugged and said nothing
She didn't feel the need to say anything otherwise she would make suspicion with butch brothers.
"Boy's! Down stares now!" Mojo shouted as brick gulped to say 'oh no..' and boomer frowned as buttercup just glared With confusion.
"Butch come on let's go" Brick said as buttercup rolled her eyes she wasn't even changed yet she put on her black and Dark green sweater or jumper and then put on her black ripped jeans putting on her black trainers.
She was late and that only worried boomer and brick, if you Where late the Cost of that would be you have to get a double beaten at night.

Buttercup hurried down the stairs where brick and boomer where to meet the hairy ugly monkey.
"Butch where were you?" Mojo sand angry buttercup didn't dare to argue coming from how boomer and brick reacted when mojo called
Their names she didn't dare to reply rudely.
"Changing I over slept" Buttercup lies as brick gulps
That no longer used that excuse anymore because it was used so frequently that Mojo never believed it boomer sighed as he faced somewhere else he
Couldn't bare to watch on what was going to happen.
"Lying? Huh I will teach you how to not lie again, and being late to show up I will give you a triple beating tonight I hope your ready" Mojo smirked evilly as buttercup gasped 'triple beating?' She thought as she shivers
As Mojo looked at boomer and brick who looked down onto the floor.
"As for you boys, you will only get one beating if you do the job wrong" Mojo said as the boys nodded sadly "yes sir" they said like they where brain washed as he smiled as he looked at buttercup with a stern eye.
"Okay now, here's your bags boys and do what I tell you, if you have no money to bring back that is more than 10, you get a another beating? Understand?"
Mojo said the boys nodded as they grabbed the brown fabric bags from mojo as they looked at buttercup while Mojo left for his daily sleeps.
"Good luck for tonight" brick said as boomer nodded with agreement.
"Yeah let's just hope he doesn't hit you hard, with his belt" boomer said as buttercup stood pale she was scared for tonight she never got beaten until now.
Is this what butch been going through? She wondered to herself.
"Come on butchy boy let's go!" Brick demanded as buttercup follows the leader and so does boomer.
-
Butch woke up he felt a bit lighter then before he then felt his body, there was no abs which scared him because he worked so hard to get them since he's been training in the gym, with his brothers everyday.
He looked around the room, and it was definitely not his house it was way more girly and richer with colour and it wasn't stuffy at all
It was kinda nice, butch shook his head that wasn't the point he took of the light green and black night gown dress he saw himself wearing a black laced bra he gasped,
There was no way he was a female! It couldn't be! He looked at the mirror that was just right next to him black hair that only reached up to his shoulder, light green emerald eyes, black bangs a green emerald clip that was attached to the hair it was no way it couldn't be...impossible he mutters.
"Buttercup?" He question by the reflection but obviously the mirror didn't respond he look down at her breast "kinda big..and sexy" he smirked as he traced his finger down the bra as he heard a voice it was blossom of course just like brick she shouted.
"Buttercup! Stop sleeping and get changed!" Blossom shouted as Butch rolled his eyes he wanted to have more fun with Buttercup's body while he was still at it, knowing he shouldn't.

He look down he was wearing a black knickers work a white bow in the middle butch
Traced down his fingers down the lightly down his enemy but touching it up and down "big..." he mutters as he blushed a bit from it as he shook his head 'get yourself together butch, your in your enemy's body this is not how you should react' butch thought as
He nodded but then realised that he didn't not know what to change into "Hey blossom what should i get change into?" Butch said in a tomboy sound as blossom groans.
"Your school outfit duh!" She shouted back as butch raised his hands as to say 'gee sorry ms trunchbull' butch thought sarcastically as he put on a black skirt and a white plain shirt. Wearing a black cardigan which had the school logo as he grabbed the dark, light green tie as he slipped it onto the collar of the white shirt.
As he stared down looking at the black shoes 'around size five, huh?' He thought as he soon realised he was no longer tall but a midget he sighed he wondered how much people would've made fun of her with a size like hers,
But she did have good tits and a but, butch had to admit he rolled his eyes and got out of her room "what's up sister" butch said as bubbles
Gave her a weird glare as butch shot her with a death glare "buttercup do you forgive me for yesterday?" Bubbles said as she gave a innocent glare as butch nodded repeatedly.

"Yeah, yeah crybaby yes i do" butch said as he rustle bubbles head knowing she was taller but he didn't care
It's what he did to boomer, so it came out with a instinct.
"Buttercup your mad, aren't you?" bubbles said a bit worried about her sister actions she never rustled her hair until now.
"Mmm? First I never said that, and secondly just call me butters for short" butch said as bubbles just snorted on what he just said as Butch looked at her with confusion.
"What's wrong with you? You hate nicknames?" Bubbles with a giggle as butch shrugged as he looked at the floor for a excuse.
"I lied" butch said as bubbles just shrugged to say 'fair point' as bubbles smiled as she looked at buttercup with one of her kind hearted common smiles.
"Ready for school then?" Bubbles said as butch just gave her a scoff 'like hell? Who would?' butch thought as bubbles heard and buttercup heard blossom storming as she crashed to the doors to open,
As her light pink watch beeps "guys we have to go the Rowdyruffs are on it again!" Blossom said as bubbles groaned as she looked at her bag.
"But school!" Bubbles moaned as blossom sighed as she brushed on what bubbles just said.
"Forget school we need to go!" Blossom said as butch raised his eyebrow "with our school clothes?"
Butch questioned as blossom laughed quickly as she stopped "no silly!" She said as she press a button which said 'hero clothes' which transformed blossom into her superhero clothes.
Butch blushed "you should get that fixed" butch suggested as blossom looked at him with a giggle as to say 'what?' 'What do you mean'

"What?" She said as butch rolled his eyes as blossom stared at him "I saw your butt the whole time while you changed into your hero shirt, and into a short skirt" butch said as blossom blushed a bit red
From the answer as she mutters 'pervert' as butch gave a weird look at her on why she said that.
"What was that?" Butch said with a dirty glare as blossom shrugged as bubbles breaks the argument.
"Nothing!" She said cutesy as always as blossom gasped as she clapped her hands.
"Get change guys Hurry! hurry!"
Blossom said annoyingly as butch rolled his eyes as bubbles and butch got change into their superhero looks.
"Done.." butch mutters a bit embarrassed what he was wearing but then again remembering that he's a girl and didn't have to be embarrassed.
"Okay then! Good let's go" blossom said as bubbles and butch nodded "no need to shout" butch mutters as
Blossom ignored him as blossom ran down the stares, opening the front door as bubbles and butch followed.
'Wait if i'm in buttercup's body is she in my body?' Butch gasped as he flew shutting the door behind him as buttercup sisters wait for him to follow them.

To be continued..
Hoped you enjoy!