Agree to disagree

"You got to be kidding me right?" Buttercup said annoyed as she stamped her feet in the Direction they came from as she huffed loudly.
"Why would I ether trust you?" Buttercup said annoyed as she bite her tongue w bit nervous for some reason
What butch would reply with instead he said nothing to her he only could wait she groaned, she knew he was ignoring her, at least that's what she thought he
Was doing he couldn't be anymore obvious.
"What are you doing?" She sighed as she sat Down besides him with a glum face with despite that all he's doing is nothing.
"If we walk around the cave more looking for them and if they walk around looking for us, we both be lost
Looking for are selves so that's why it's best to stay in the same spot" butch said as he put his arm on his face with the look of boredom that approached him as buttercup just gave a glare.
"Hey can you not stare at me?" Butch asked as buttercup
Put her hands out of mercy and glared at the other way with a dirty look.
"Geez talk about having moody asshole" buttercup groaned as butch just chuckled a bit as he looked at buttercup with a bit of a smile.
"Okay fine, take a picture it will last longer~" he teases back at her as she blushed a bit red but gave a eye role "why would I take a picture of myself idiot" she scoffed as butch
Nodded in realisation that he was not in his body he sighed.

"It's no fun being you" butch said as buttercup nodded she couldn't help to Agree with him, both knowing that being each other was no fun.
Being butch for her was if she made a mistake she would fail getting back up, being buttercup however was easy but boring at the same time.
"But your life is pretty easy compare to mine" butch continued as buttercup gave a dirty glare 'what so mean, by easy?' She thought, but she couldn't really say butch life was easy to, so she didn't stab him back with a harsh comment.
"Easy?" Buttercup said as butch nodded as buttercup laughed a bit but sighed as she looked to the other direction.
"Just wait till- never mind forget it, theirs no point" buttercup said as she looked
Away a bit embarrassed what
She was about to say butch just sat confused as he looked down onto the floor, thinking what she
Would've said said but nothing came clear as he sighed.
"Tell me" butch said as buttercup frowned and shook her head as she looked at him with a complete glare that spelt
'I'm not telling you moron' butch got the
Idea but he wasn't
Going to give up, just yet anyways, "oh come on butters" butch moaned as he pleaded as he playfully elbowed buttercup elbow lightly to not Cause a fight.
Buttercup brushed him off, 'what does he know about woman hood, I will be absolute idiot if I actually tell him" Buttercup thought as she shook her head the second round which
Did the trick because thankfully butch gave up at that point. "Okay fine..but what's up with boomer it seems like the little twerp has found love"
Butch eyed rolled as buttercup shrugged she thought it was weird as well.
"You can say that again, I never found him so paranoid about something" buttercup eyed rolled
As butch shrugged but nodded with agreement, he never knew a idiot like him will go for the softy type like bubbles.
"So, brick and blossom, eh?" Butch smirked As he crossed his arms.

As buttercup shrugged she hardy cared and she didn't care about the child only because she hated
Blossom dating brick, why brick? She coulda've dexter or someone else that's not brick or a villain, but it didn't concern her, maybe someday she get over the fact Brick is a villain.
"Yeah they're dating and blossom is pregnant theirs not much to talk about it though" Buttercup said as butch shook his head to left to right with a straight face.
"Yeah but don't you think
It's strange that boomer is falling for a puff and so is brick?" Butch smirked as he looked at buttercup as buttercup blushed a bit red as shook her head twice as quickly as butch.
"No theirs nothing strange about that!" Buttercup said as butch just chuckled at buttercup cuteness...cute?
"Okay~,Okay...But isn't it a bit convenient that the rowdy's are falling for the specific colour of a puff like boomer for example light blue with dark blue, brick and blossom-" Butch was stopped not surprisingly by buttercup as she back chat butch to stopped.
"Yes, Yes, but who cares, you know theirs nothing between us" buttercup said simple as butch went closer to buttercup just for the lols.
"Their might me~" butch teased as he playfully smile as buttercup blushed a bit red from butch cute act as she turned her head around with a stiff look of a tsundere.
"Cut it out butchie, theirs no time for that" buttercup argues as she went fitter away from butch just to sit away from him nervous what he would do next.