Another day

Butch sighed hearing their was going to be another 'battle'
He now knows how to feel like a power puff girl, or at least what he think..
"Where's bubbles?" Blossom asked as
Butch shrugged he couldn't really guessed where bubbles ether way he couldn't care less,
"I don't, call her..I guess?" Butch said as blossom sighed but nodded but she guessed that bubbles wasn't going to pick up at all,
She might be upset or embarrassed which was literally the reason why blossom sighed but finally agreed to it as butch gave a nod.
Blossom picked out her phone out of her skirt pocket, compared to her sister phones she had the newest of course, because she was the oldest sister, it was the iPhone X she had a light baby pink case with a red bow nearly at the edge of falling she put right close to her while
Butch ear wigged on their conversation which wasn't a surprise for blossom at all, their was 5 beeps and bubbles finally picked up her phone.
"Bubbles?" Blossom said calling out her name, but their was a huge fuzz for some reason that made it hard to hear her.
"B-Bloss-B-Blossom!!" Bubbles called out blossom gasped it was a cry for help her sister might of been kidnapped it couldn't been the Rowdy's? Would it?
No it wouldn't Brick told her everything last night of how they where just pretending, that's why he hasn't shown his real power to her,
All of them kept a secret from them, brick told her that they would never hurt the power puffs.
"Bubbles where are you!?" Blossom hoping for a answer but their was no reply which really worried blossom badly she didn't want to loose another sister from what happen to bunny...

Which they promised to never speak of,
Bubbles hanged up on her as blossom took a breather and then went insane she couldn't believe what just happen, her sister was taken and she didn't know who, or where she was taken too..
Butch looked at blossom and she looked like she gone to calm to insane she huffed loudly.
"Blossom?" Butch questioned as blossom turn directly to see her other sister buttercup that was looking at her blankly.
"Buttercup! Bubbles has been kidnapped!" Blossom said as she sounded like she was in pain like a heart torn a bit from it she couldn't believe her sister was taken she couldn't.
Butch knew Blossom pregnant and the last thing he wanted blossom to do was to panic.
"Blossom calm down, your pregnant you shouldn't really Freak out, because in your situation right not you shouldn't...and we need to stop the rowdy's" butch said calmly which scared blossom she wanted to lash out
All her feelings to her she couldn't believe what she was hearing
The last thing she cared about was the child in her stomach she was carrying around.
"Buttercup how are you so calm! Bubbles is gone!" Blossom said scared to death which made butch frown that she did not listen to him one bit.

Butch reached out as he patted blossom shoulder as he gave a calm smile with a bit of a sigh towards it.
"Blossom I'm upset as much as you but at the moment Townsville needs us" butch said blossom shook her head she didn't care she wanted
To find bubbles soon as possible, that's what sisters do right? What if that person kills her or puts her in hostage? She couldn't let that happen..
"Well buttercup..I'm not going" blossom said as butch raised his eyebrow at her he couldn't believe what he was hearing especially from some wise leader.
"You can go I'm going to find bubbles" blossom said as butch moaned he couldn't believe what he was hearing,
He wanted to yell at her for being so ignorant and annoying, he told her that she can do it later but at a time
Like this wouldn't be a good time. After all they had their hands full.
"Blossom I'm not going of you don't go" butch said simple trying to convince blossom to go, but all she did was a shrug
"Blossom come on..after all I think maybe the rowdy's could help us?"
Butch said even questioning his reply to her blossom raised her eyebrow and just laughed.
"Oh buttercup! You sure know how to ruin the mood, don't you!" Blossom rioted as she laughed loudly as
Butch rolled his eyes he hated what Blossom did this it just wanted to make him explode..
"Blossom I'm serious" butch said quite annoyed with her behaviour to her suggestion.
Blossom stopped laughing so loudly as she gave a confused glare like she didn't expect to hear that advice from buttercup.
"Buttercup Don't you know how stupid you sound right now?" Blossom asked as butch gave a death stare,