'Your fault'

They where outside as brick looked at boomer as he as he was told 'to find any bank'
He smiled as he nodded and looked for a bank
"Found it yet boom?" Brick said as boomer his head as brick tilted his head as to say 'duh' as he face palm "well no joke Sherlock, if your just here and not moving" Brick said as boomer sighed and went on the move as he left the gang finding a bank to rob from as
Brick picked on butch to say something since he wasn't saying anything which was weird because he would say something sarcastic.
"Your not talking.." brick frowned as buttercup gave him look.
"Do i have to?" Buttercup said as brick rethought his question.
"Oh sorry your right, i shouldn't care about my brother" Brick said as he turned away as buttercup scoffed 'that's not what I meant jerk' buttercup
Said as she didn't dare to say a word back she didn't know you was more powerful, she sighed as brick
Looked at him with a sharp look "aren't you going to apologise prick" brick said sternly buttercup could tell he was hurt on what she just said.
But she didn't know their was a soft side in him..
Maybe bubbles was right..what? A Rowdy ruff? Have feelings? Now that's funny..
"Rowdy's don't say sorry.." buttercup mutters as brick raised an eyebrow
On what butch just said 'what?' Brick thought as he patted butch shoulder.
"Who said that to you?"Brick said a bit angrily while a bit upset as buttercup
Took his reaction by surprise she didn't know it would offend him, maybe she should just apologise.
"Ha, joking~" buttercup smirked lying as she brushed of brick playfully as brick blushed a bit from his care and turned around.

"You jerk, don't do that.." brick murmured as buttercup rolled her eyes 'what's with him?' She thought she never saw this type off brick before..he's kinda cute when he acts like this..
"Hey brick" buttercup said as she patted brick shoulder as he looked over as to say 'what?'
"Cheer up you troll~" buttercup smiled as brick punch his back hard as buttercup coughed as spit came back out.
"Ack what the-" buttercup said as brick look on top of him with his dark eyes as buttercup look down as she rubbed of the spit that was spread on her face.
"Gee I was only playing around.." buttercup mutters under her breath as brick scoffed as he kicked butch on the leg as buttercup groaned.
"I was only playing around~" Brick mimics as he heard footsteps from boomer as boomer stopped running and took a look at butch who was bending down rubbing his legs.
"Did you beat him up?" Boomer smirked as brick shrugged as he looked at butch "nah we were just playing around~" Brick spoke as butch just nodded with a gloomy look on his face.
"Well did you find one?" Brick asked as boomer nodded.
"Yeah just follow me" Boomer said as brick and buttercup followed to the bank.
They stood outside as buttercup looked at brick.
"Should we wear a mask or something?" Buttercup said as brick laughed as boomer sniggers.
"Nah they just know, by the outfit" Brick snapped charmingly, as Buttercup was dumbfounded, she just sighs and nodded.
"Right.." she drifted off as Boomer holds his thumb out ready as brick nodded.
"Ready?" Boomer said as he looked at Brick, while he nodded.

Buttercup looked at brick he kicked the door open as he smelt money as the whole crowd that was in the bank gasped in horror as the beeps went on leading Boomer to snigger on what was going on, as he turn around to see a confused butch.
"Hey why don't you use that sick pack of yours and help us" boomer said as buttercup eyed rolled as he looked at butch with a tilted head.
"And do what?" Buttercup said as boomer slapped his forehead it was the same tradition as before,
Brick opens the door, butch guards them and boomer steals cash he looked at him "are you joking?" He said as brick shushed him to tell him to 'shut up' "guys stop the chit chat and let's get going what we are supposed to do!" Brick
Said grumpily as he brings out his gun out as buttercup trembled as he glared at the gun in brick hand gripping firmly to the gun.
"Is that a gun?" Buttercup asked as brick grinned as he nodded as he shrugged "no harm done, right?" Brick smirked as buttercup shook her head twice as she wanted to scream at him.
"Your taking lives!" Buttercup yelled as boomer told him to shush as brick gave him a awkward glare, raising his eyebrow.
"So?..what's your point?" Brick asked as buttercup gave him
Death glare as he turned around "you sociopath" buttercup mutters, brick ignored butch as he was seeing that their was no money in the bag and they had to get their job again.
He couldn't afford another beating, and so cant boomer "hands up!" Brick shouted as the man put his hands up,
"The rowdy's?!" The man said as boomer smiled and nodded proudly "that's right" brick smirked as boomer grinned at him as he gave a look of agony.
"I feel famous" boomer smiled as buttercup rolled his eyes as brick glared back at the man.