'We meet again, literally'

Butch sat down and he was bored and the the puff sisters knew that,
He wanted a cigarette but he knew well buttercup would probably never smoke and him especially in a puff house they wouldn't even allow it.
He sighed as bubbles popped her head by the door "Hey want me to do your hair butters?" Bubbles asked friendly with a smile as butch shrugged but nods.
"Yeah sure.." butch said with a shrug as bubbles gasped with a surprised look.
"Really?" Bubbles asked a bit overwhelmed by her sister reply because normally she would say no and that's it.
"Yeah sure I'm bored anyways" butch replied back as bubbles nodded and went over to buttercup with a deterministic face, praying she wouldn't fail.
She smiled as she picked up a comb and some spare hair bands.
"What would you like? Or do you want it to be a surprise?" Bubbles said with a smile 'do I look like I know hairstyles for girls? I only know a pony tail..' butch though he shrugged.
"Random I don't care" butch said as bubbles squeals in excitement which gutted butch ears.
"Okay I'm going for the crown braid because I think it suits you" bubbles smiled as butch shrugged he didn't have a clue on what she just said.
"Yeah whatever floats your boat" butch said as bubbles nodded pulling the strands of raven hair.
As butch groans from the pain of her pulling it while bubbles struggled to pull her hair hair nicely.
It took about 30 minutes for bubbles to finished she sighed as she took a look at butch, but made it onto the floor "done.." she huffed as she fell to the floor with a sudden thud.
As butch looked behind his chair to see a tired bubbles as he grinned "Do I look good~" butch teased as he pointed to his new hairstyle as bubbles nodded aimlessly.

"I'm never doing your hair again" bubbles said as she huffed her bangs as butch shrugged he didn't understand what was difficult after all he was the one struggling the most to not strangle bubbles while bubbles was the one pulling his hair in a away that hurt the most.
"Say that to yourself, you bloody made it a nightmare" butch said as bubbles just sniggers as she rolled her eyes.
"At least you have good hairstyle" bubbles sighed as butch rolled his eyes he never has a good chance to actually look at it.
"Well maybe I could agree on that if you give me a mirror" butch said as bubbles groaned back up.
And got the closes mirror that came separate and gave to butch with a fake smile,
As butch couldn't help but to crack a smile as he saw the new hair look, he liked it even for a boy himself he thought it looked good.
"Thanks Bubs it looks good" butch said With a smile as bubbles got a drink of water as she nodded.
"Good I hope you enjoy it while it lasts" bubbles said as butch nodded with a smile as he glared at bubbles sipping on plain water "I will" he said cheerfully as blossom comes in barging into the doors while butch and bubbles freeze for a bit confused on what was going on.

"Guys-!" Blossom said about to finished the reply but got cut off my bubbles who already knew the answer.
"RRB..-Okay we get it!" Bubbles said a bit tired from the RRB schemes but it wasn't their fault they where push to do evil things, brain washed but bubbles and blossom didn't know that so they couldn't exactly help,
Even though they where your so called hero..
Butch sighed as blossom pointed to buttercup hair as butch raised an eyebrow "like your hair, but your meant to keep your appearance the same when meeting the villain" blossom snapped as butch rolled his eyes 'who actually gives a dam?' Butch though as bubbles giggled.
"Why are you acting like its illegal bloss come on we both know that buttercup
Had to freshen up a bit" bubbles
Said with a eye role as
Blossom nodded about twice as she agreed on with bubbles like some ritual "true true" she said back as butch got of his seat as he looked at siblings agree as he sighed,
He never saw anything so fake, if it was brick and boomer they would be in a non stop argument because both are stupid and arrogant waiting
For someone dumber to stop them fighting so they could take sides.
Butch sighed he broke into blossom and bubbles conversation "Hey Bubs and bloss we need to go like right now" butch said as blossom
Then remembered as she nodded like a light bulb in her head just flashed in her speech bubble.
"Oh yeah sorry" she smiled sweetly as bubbles sighed it was another day fighting she was sick of it she just wished that the rowdy's would be friends..
"Well you know what to do" blossom said as butch soon remembered as he acted out a barfed from all the girly stuff that came in his thoughts.