"Sweet Like Chocolate"

Buttercup looked over to butch,
He looked more ready then her, which was surprising, because it should've been the opposite.
Because he was killing his dad, and she wasn't, she came over she wanted to speak to butch, she really wanted to know his back story and relationship
With Mojo to understand Butch further on, she walked over
To butch, touching his shoulder while he was putting bandages on his legs getting ready and sorted,
as butch turn over to look at her with a kind hearted smile, which blew her cover,
And smiled back at him, she couldn't not smile at him...he was too cute "butch..are you okay?" Buttercup asked as she fiddled with her fingers as butch raised an eyebrow with confusion. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" He asked with a little chuckle at the end of that sentence and kinda happy that buttercup is actually concerned about him, "you seem too ready, and okay with this...." buttercup mutters as she scratches her head.
Buttercup waited for his reply but he didn't say anything all he did was put his head down like he had to much on his mind.
Buttercup sighed as she grabbed butch chin gently, getting butch focus on her, he blushed, she was doing it in public, but she hardly gave one "you can tell me anything" buttercup said with a worried face butch smiled as he wrapped his hands around buttercup.
"Okay.." butch said trying hard to explain his actions, buttercup nodded as she took her hands of his chin and wrapped around his waist back.
"Are you sure you don't want to be official~yet?" Butch teased moving to the next subject which pissed buttercup off so she pinched butch cheek,

"Okay Okay!" He pleases as buttercup sighed and yank her hand out of butch cheek.
Butch smiled as he went close to buttercup ear "What if I was doing it for you?" Butch whispers in her ear making Buttercup all startled but she shook her head as she looked at butch eyes again.
"Doubt it" buttercup sighed, looking at butch face who dropped down to sadness.
"Wrong..if you didn't confess,
I wouldn't be able to live on" butch smiled as buttercup widens her big light green eyes only making herself look even cuter towards butch.
"I-I didn't confess though" buttercup pouts as butch sniggers as he patted buttercups hair.
"Sure sure" butch sniggers as buttercup Just frowned she couldn't believe even loved her back, butch looked at her, eyes meeting each other,
"Butch why do you like me?" Buttercup asked as she looked at butch laughed, as expected but buttercup really Didn't mind if butch laughed she hardly cared one bit.
"I don't need a reason, I should just show it" Butch smiled, buttercup
Pouts again as she stepped on butch foot making him shriek "no you need to tell me" Buttercup mutters as butch sighed as he leaned to her close to buttercup face with a sad look.
"Isn't my love for you? Not enough for you?" Butch whimpered as Buttercup just sniggers, 'Butch is like a dog..cute, funny and dumb" buttercup though she tiptoe and rustled butch hair "silly, we haven't started and now tell me, why do you like me?" Buttercup asked as butch
Sighed he nodded as he looked at buttercup checking why he liked her, it wasn't just because of her looks.
Sure she was cute new..but she can become something else when she wore something that didn't match her
Personality, like wearing a dark green dress and black high heels.

Buttercup could become cute or sexy in that matter it just depends if she could take a advantage of it.
But butch didn't, like her because of that, he like buttercup intelligent.
And independent mind, sure she was stubborn at times,
But that only came with a reason she was only stubborn so she doesn't risk to loose something.
Butch smiled as he touched buttercup soft skin on the chin, as he squeezed it making it hurt, but it didn't really effect buttercup at all instead she just draw her eyes at butch with a serious face.
"Do you know why, your cute, sexy and above all things your independent and a warrior just my type" butch smiled thinking he said well trying to pull it off nervously, not sure
If buttercup would hit him for it, buttercup said nothing astonished, 'sexy? Cute?' Probably all the words she hated to hear she only wanted to be
Listed as 'pretty' She paunched butch arm making him scream in pain again,
She was only doing it to make him learn from his mistakes.
"Don't you ever call me cute or sexy" buttercup sand making butch again whimper,
Making Buttercup feel more tough 'this moron only shows his weak side to me, and no one else..' Buttercup thought "Okay hot then" butch sniggers as buttercup raised up her fist making butch regret.
"Okay okay! What should I call you then?" Butch had nervously running out of ideas of what to compliment her.
"Just pretty" buttercup smiled as butch eyed rolled 'that's it? Why so plain..' butch thought but nodded.
"A bit basic" he mutters boldly as he buttercup shrugged she hardly cared what butch said.
"But Thanks..." buttercup said quietly enough for butch to hear he smiled, as he raised an eyebrow. "What for?" Butch said as buttercup put her bangs behind her ear making her look different,