'The Turn around'

"Buttercup put on this dress!" Blossom screamed like she was her mother, Buttercup scoffed as she snatched the dress, from her hands.
"If i was a boy, would I have to wear this trash?" Buttercup said raising her eyebrow, while Blossom rethinks her question, she now had a clear answer.
"Well your aren't transgender, nor a Male, so no matter how much you complain! You're going to wear this dress!" Blossom spoke harshly, Buttercup huffed out her bangs, she hated wearing her dresses, she never ever wanted them in the first place, it was just there, in her draws.
She would never wear them, but this time Blossom had the nerves to make her wear it, her green, and black striped night gown, which really ticked her nerves.
"Bubbles do you think it's right for a girl, which is a tomboy, to wear a dress? If they don't want to?"
Buttercup hissed, while Bubbles just frowned she really hated this conversation, but she knew Buttercup wouldn't give up asking her, if she just tell her what she thought.
"No of course not, but i do think you should be a bit more feminine Buttercup" Bubbles said a bit too quietly, trying not say the last part out, Buttercup gave her a death stare,
at the light blue eyed girl, Bubbles was frightened by the appearance, to say anything back, Blossom cracked a nod.
"We only doing this for your own good bc" Blossom said as she holds up her dress, Butterup snarled she hated her sisters when they where against her.
When they weren't she loved them but in this situation she just wished they could choke on what they
Just said to her she hasn't heard anything so offensive to her in her life well she has but not from her own sisters.

"This is stupid! If your my sisters you would pay more respect to me rather then force what I have to where!"
Buttercup yelled as Blossom raised an eyebrow? as Buttercup gave her a glare at her dumb sister she snatched the dress off from her with a strict look.
"But since you care about this stupid dress I would wear it while a smoke" Buttercup yelled as Bubbles eyes shrink as she heard 'smoke' for
Blossom it was surprising she knew this all along that she smoke but never told her off for Bubbles it was new.
"Buttercup you can't smoke! It's bad for you!" Bubbles said as Blossom, and Buttercup hushed Bubbles by shouting the word 'smoke' but it
Was to late there dad heard it as the girls could hear the footsteps and open to door as he looked at Buttercup with a nosy glare.
"Is this true Buttercup, do you smoke?"
He said directly to the point as Buttercup shrugged "so what if I do.." she mutters as the professor
Leaned down as he glared at her daughter "I don't want you I won't allow you" the professor said as Buttercup shrugged as she looked down.
"Buttercup please promise you won't smoke?" He begged as Buttercup nodded but it was a lie the professor bent down as he gave a serious glare.
"Good now your grounded for 1 month" 'meaning she couldn't do any of her sports activities outside of school' the professor said as Buttercup looked at Bubbles to tell it was all her fault,
As she sniffed and nodded she didn't dare to answer I back.
The professor kissed her forehead and stood back up and left as he closed the door behind him as Buttercup rubbed her nose as she glared at Bubbles.
"Look what you did!" Buttercup said as she stormed away from her sisters trying not to cry.
As Blossom, and Bubbles sighed as they look at their sister run away from them.

A raven black hair short girl stood tall as she look down, hair swaying in the wind,
Pale face with freckles on her cheeks a green diamond clip which slipped on her hair to keep her hair neat in place.
Light emerald green eyes they could be notice from even a mile away rosy lips that did not much her skin but seemed it matched well even
if her skin was pale like sand, Buttercup sighed as she huffed out her black raven bangs she could
Remember one of the monster she fought 'you think you can honestly beat me? Your just a girl go home' he said in agony as Buttercup sunk her eyes deep remembering that line over and over again like a pattern 'just a girl?' She thought as she mutters gibberish as her face sinks into her arms as
She looked up.
Buttercup sighed she was on her balcony near the flower beds as she rested her cheeks on her hands looking at the peaceful Townsville that it was once before at night.
She sighed she knew their was going to be monsters up at morning again that need a good kicking.
She looked down she was wearing a green and black striped dress she pulled a disgusted face, she hated it, every part of being a female she always wanted to be a Male.
But no god her everything chose to be a female the gender who was stereotypically meant to be weak and useless while men showed
Power and worth as female at the other hand shown that they can be used by men by showing their weakness Buttercup was only 15 but god
How she despised being a woman.