'Weird finding you here'

Brick waited he looked at blossom she smiled While nodding,
"Yes!" She giggled a bit, while smiling I'm joy, as brick got up off his knees to hug her, blossom smiled hugging her only love, brick mojo.
Brick smiled he doubted at first but hearing her say 'yes' was amazing, making not regret he pulled her head closer to his lips,
By the palm of his hand making blossom lips smack into his lips, blossom joined in she wasn't surprised, after all it was a good moment to kiss the one she loved (brick) after bricks proposal.
Blossom put her hands on brick, stretching in and then making brick head fall back, while brick was smiling kissing blossom lips slowly,
Deeply which made blossom fall deeply for his trap. She closed her eyes they hadn't pull black, blossom blinked,
While she looked at brick his lips didn't move from her lips, she guess that he was thankful that she chose from her heart. Brick pulled away he was a 30 secind kiss he needed to breath at some point.
Both reds puffed,
And huffed, brick smiled, while blossom  just looked at brick with a shy blushing face knowing what was about to happen,
Brick started to loosed blossom shirt,
Stunned and shocked,
But didn't say anything she didn't care less, the reds where about to go into X rated mode but then something stopped them.
Thier was a noide coming from thr right. Distracted they stopped making blossom blush red on both sides of her cheeks thinking someone could've came in, so she pushed away from brick as she bite her lips walking back and forwards in a loop of being nervous.

brick grunted annoyed, know wasn't the time to do what he wanted to do,
He needed to investigate what that would was coming from, guessing
It could be one of mojos robots making noise, while blossom thought it could be butch and buttercup making noise.
Blossom ignored brick as she followed the sound,
Brick took her hand after all she was his fiancée now, he had to take care of her, whenever she goes somewhere he wound follow her, it was a promise to himself blossom rolled her eyes as she kissed brick cheek sweetly.
She had to admit whenever Brick follows her, it showed his caring side blossom looked at the direction where the sound was.
She stopped she found a filthy butch and buttercup, she started to laugh, brick joined in he looked at butch and then at buttercup, both laughing,
Butch and buttercup stopped what they where doing they looked at the annoying red heads, both laughing their heads off at the mess.
Buttercup blushed while butch shrugged it off, "I guess I won.." butch mumbled as he swept the dirt of his shirt, buttercup heard what butch said and scoffed loudly making a drama screen.
"Ha you wish, look at you! Your covered with dirt" buttercup argues as butch laughs he took a look at buttercup checking that he surly won the fight, after he will get a reward.
He looked down and up he couldn't see any clean spots he shook his head bashfully.
"You must be joking, take a look at yourself!" Butch argues back, buttercup looked down on her self,

she hate to admit she was way more filthy then butch so she argued back not admitting that she was more filthy then butch.
The two greens argued for 4 minutes, the reds just watched the greens argue, until blossom had enough and broke it.
"Okay what's going on?" She asked a bit pissed she looked at the greens
Annoyed waiting for her answer, butch picked up.
"Who's more filthy me or butch?" Butch asked as blossom, remembering he wasn't butch he was now buttercup.
Blossom sighed, she looked at buttercup (butch) and then at butch (buttercup) she made her choice and butch (buttercup) was the most filthy.
"Butch your the most filthy, okay~" blossom cooed teasing butch to not be angry about it when taking to buttercup, buttercup eyes narrowed as she looked back at the smirking butch.
Buttercup eyed rolled "come on, as promised then" buttercup said as butch he red heads just stared at buttercup (butch) to choose her punishment.
Butch smiled "no it's fine I'm going to save it"
Butch smirked as buttercup eyed rolled as brick groaned he wanted the punishment to happened how, otherwise what's the fun in that, if he is here now to see it.
Blossom sighed "well at least we found you" blossom
Said with a sarcastic eye roll looking at brick, who agreed along with her, buttercup and butch looked at blossom, butch was going to say something,
He didn't know where boomer was, and he knew that he wasn't captured like bubbles.
He raised a eyebrow confused while buttercup stood quietly, couldn't care less if he was gone, because it looked like she couldn't tell a difference.