Swallow (Mature)

Lance sneaked out again to move to the boathouse. He could tell from the faint light and tall shadows that Keith was waiting for him. Lance opened the wooden door and closed it behind him.

"Thank God." Keith said. "I wasn't sure if you were coming."

"Sorry." Lance responded. "I had to put the kids to sleep."

Keith smiled. "You're adorable."

Lance rolled his eyes. "Thanks, Keith."

"So." Keith began, standing up. He walked over to Lance and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him close. He leaned in, his breath hot on Lance's neck. "Do you want to feel good?"

Lance pressed himself closer. He smiled before replying "No shit."

Keith grinned, undoing the buttons on Lance's polo shirt. He watched Lance pull the shirt over his head, hips stretching out of the waistband of his shorts. Keith got on his knees and un-buckled Lance's belt, letting his shorts fall.There. Keith thought. He's already hard. He smirked.

"Hard already?"

Lance smiled. "Eerie boathouses are my kind of foreplay."

Keith stripped of Lance's boxers. "Good."

He took Lance into his mouth, sucking hard and slowly pulling himself away before moving back towards Lance's hips. Lance gripped onto the wooden window sill, screen against his bare back. Keith pulled away and used his hand as he looked up to Lance.

"You close?" He asked.

Lance bit his lip, he felt his knees buckle. "Yes, Keith" He moaned

Keith smiled. "Good." He put his mouth back around Lances erection and sucked him off until finally Lance ejaculated. Keith swallowed the salty liquid.

"Bad news." Keith said.

Lance looked down at him. "Bad luck?"

"I swallowed your chance of a child."

"Keith you would need a uterus. You don't have one"

"You don't know everything."

"I know you don't have a uterus."

"Well anyhow- I swallowed your baby juice."

"And?"

"It was salty. You should eat some pineapple. It makes it sweet."

"I would eat a whole pineapple if it mean I would get head."

"I'll remember that." Kieth said, getting up off his knees.

"Well." Lance began. "Do you want to come sleep on a twin-sized mattress in a room attached to a whole cabin of sleeping kids?"

"Yes." Keith agreed. "But if you take up too much space, I'm kicking you out of your own bed."

Lance smiled. "Yeah, sure."