15

Leah Beau

"Wait. Are you serious right now?" Mason asks me pulling back leaving my neck feeling lonely. Shock is sprayed over his features and I don't know now if he was playing with me or he actually wants me. Maybe he just acted like he wanted me to play me for a fool.

My mouth moves in attempts to form words but no sound comes out and Mason is staring at my face.

"Leah." Mason calls out my name and I snap out of my thoughts and focus on his face. He has a serious look on his face which confirms me that he is not playing with me right now.

"I'm serious." I whisper to him and his hands come up to my face to cup my cheeks and he brings my face to his and catches my lips with his own and kisses me softly and passionately.

"What are you doing to me Leah?" He murmurs pulling back from me and then smashes his lips back on mine again kissing me with intensity that I have never felt from him before and a moan of mine escapes into our kiss. Mason let's go of one of my cheeks and massages my thigh. I am straddling Mason right now and I can feel his erection poking against my sensitive area and I know that Mason feels it too.

What am I doing to you Mason? What have I done to suddenly change him in a week.

I kiss him back with the same intensity, I don't know what I'm feeling for him right now but I know for a fact that what I'm feeling is anything but hate. It's something strong but I can't place it yet. My body is craving every bit of him, it's answering to his every touch and my thoughts are clouded by him only. Mason, what are you doing to me?

Our lips move in sync, trying to taste more of eachother and the more I kiss him right now the more I feel myself falling into him. My body is burning hot asking more and more of him. My hands move to his torso rubbing his chest. My fingers trace his abs, it's every outline and I feel him groan in our kiss making me touch him even more. I pull back from the kiss and nuzzle my head in his neck to kiss him there. I start from his Jaw, kissing it and sucking on it making sure I leave my mark there.

If I'm his. He is mine.

I can feel his hands unbuttoning the shirt I'm wearing. I bring my lips back up to kiss his lips and he hungrily catches my lips, he licks my bottom lip and I gladly let his tongue enter my mouth to explore it. His body is on fire the same as mine and we both know that it's different than before. For the both of us what we're going is more than just kissing, we're claiming ourselves as one another's.

When he's done unbuttoning my shirt he grips my thighs as he stands. I wrap my legs around his waist not letting go of his lips and my hands are clasped around his neck pulling on his hair and everytime I pull too hard I hear a deep throaty groan from him. He walks me to the bed, I pull off the shirt from my back while he carries me to the bed and throw it on the ground.

His arms are around my waist holding me tightly and then he leaves me as I drop to the bed with an oof. He stares at my bare chest with desire in his eyes and something more. He's breathing heavily as if he's holding himself back from going crazy.

My chest is heaving up and down as well because I'm breathing too hard and my eyes run over his bare chest memorizing every detail of them, every inch of it. The sight of his abs makes my mouth water and he notices me staring and a smirk forms on his lips.

He unbuckles his jeans dropping them to the ground and I bite my lip at the sight of his erection poking through his boxers and I can feel myself getting more wet down there. He pulls down the panties I'm wearing down my legs slowly and I resist the urge to shiver under his touch.

He stands back up to gaze down on my body and I shift uncomfortably under him. Men have stared at me in bed, two men. But none of them have ever gazed at me with such intensity and emotion on their eyes and my throat suddenly feels dry and parched. My hands move up to cover my chest and he's quick to lean down on my body to rip my arms away from my chest and pins them on the side.