17

You'll know soon ^

Leah Beau

"How are you affording all of this?" I ask, my mouth wide open as I look around the store we have just entered. This man is taking me to Louis Vuitton and Prada so that I can -actually he can- buy me clothes to wear to the dinner I'm going to crash.

Seeing me enter into the restaurant, the President will surely catch on that I have something to do with him after what happened on the birthday party and will approach me or have me called over to him. Either way, I will get to talk to him for sure.

"It's a secret." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"What? Have you been dealing with drugs?" I jokingly ask him and he shakes his head at me walking ahead towards the sales girl standing there.

"Something black and sexy for her." He tells the girl at Prada pointing towards me and she smiles at him. So far she isn't flirting with Mason like most women have been. Keeping it professional, just the way I like it.

"What length would you like it to be?" She asks turning her head towards me with a genuine smile.

"Mid thigh." I reply to her and she nods in our direction as she walks away telling us she will be back in 2 minutes. My eyes dart down to my hand which is holding a Louis Vuitton bag, in it are shoes and a handbag. Both of them costing more than $300. However much this man was paid by NUPA... it's certainly more than what they pay me.

"Seriously, why all the expensive brands? We could literally get something good for a cheaper price from H&M or Banana Republic, or better, Zara's." I speak in a low voice so that the sales people here cannot hear me taking names of other brands. I sit down on the luxurious cushion seat they have placing the Louis Vuitton bag beside me. Mason looks down at me with a bored look.

"Do you plan on crashing such a big dinner with such big people wearing premium quality clothes while everyone else there are in luxury? I don't think so." I scoff.

"They aren't actually going to know what I'm wearing unless they see the tag." I mutter and he shakes his head at my response.

"They will. I know rich people. They can smell premium from a mile away." He smirks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"You're from a rich family aren't you?" I whisper. He glances at me only for a second to let me know that my suspicions are right and then look at the girl that is coming back with 3 black dresses that look just about my size. I stand up as she nears us. She puts the dresses down on a table and picks up the first one. It's black. Of course.

The dress is mid thigh just like I told her and it is half sleeves with a small collar. Half of it has crisp frills while the other half is plan with a bow on the shoulder. It tightens at the waist and then flows from there. The material is soft yet at the same time crisp at the touch making its flow slightly less smooth.

I hold the dress in my hand and walk towards the mirror placing it in front of myself to see how it looks. It gives a formal look but it isn't the type of sexy that I imagined in my head. It's more modest than sexy. I tilt my head judging it. It is pretty cute.

I pull away from the dress and check the price tag. $750. I try to conceal the shock from forming on my face. If you can't handle the price then don't go into the store because nothing is more embarrassing than putting back something in a luxury store because the price is too high. If you're entering a luxury store you better have the money.

"Go and try it on." Mason suddenly speaks up from behind me. I look towards the girl.

"It's at the back on the left." She says and I nod at her.