22

Leah Beau

"Do you have even the slightest idea on who could be the one behind the attack?" I ask Mason as I plop down on the sofa beside him with yet another sandwich in my hand. He shakes his head and looks me over.

"Do you remember the notes that we received at the white house?" I nod at him. He continues, "Well I think it could be connected to them." I nod my head slowly taking a bite from my sandwich.

"Well you're not entirely wrong. We never did get to the bottom of who was responsible for that."

"It still nags me that I still don't know what those notes meant. Were they meant for that moment then or the situation we're in right now?" I look him over and put down my plate of sandwich on the table taking his hands in mine.

"You're tired. You should get some rest." I say to him and he turns to look at me once. His blue eyes staring into my brown ones and I shift under his gaze. He smirks at my unease and I roll my eyes at him. Ass.

"I don't think I'm tired anymore." He whispers as he reaches over me and pushes me down on the sofa softly. He leans over me and brushes his lips against mine.

"Really? You look like you need some sleep." I whisper back missing his touch as his hand trails soft circles under my shirt on my hip bone. He hums as he lowers his mouth to my neck brushing his nose softly against my sweet spot and I hold back my giggle as it tickles me.

"I missed this. I kissed kissing here and leaving my marks all over you so everyone knows that you're mine." He whispers against my skin, his hit breath fanning against my neck making me slowly lose my breath. I forgot how good he was in this stuff. "Your neck is so empty now. I really need to leave more of my marks here." He presses a soft kiss on my sweet spot in my neck and I have bite my lip to keep my moan from escaping as I raise my hand to pull in the back of his hair and groans against my neck as his teeth slightly graze against my neck and he softly bites me.

I breathe Mason's name as I lose a  breath pulling on his hair a little bit more harder, my legs wrapping around his waist locking him in place. He licks where he softly bit me and begins to start kissing it and sucking it and I have to pull on his hair with one hand and grip in shoulder with my other to keep myself from losing it. I really did miss this. I kissed his touch and I missed how he made me moan with just his slightest touches.

"Say my name a little louder baby." I can feel him smirking against my neck but I didn't care if it looked like I was obeying him too easily as I moaned his name louder as he pushed his hardness against my wetness.

God I am losing my mind.

I moaned even louder as he sucked on my sweet spot harder while he raised his hand to twirl his fingers around my nipple. My nipples hardened under his touch and I knew he savored the feel of it under his finger tips.

I didn't think twice as I placed my hands on his face and pulled him up to my lips and kissed him with all my emotions pouring into it. I wanted him to know and feel everything I felt for him through that kiss and I wanted him to feel just how much I missed him through that kiss. He pulls back after a while to stare down at me and I don't break his stare and look at him right back into his eyes.

He shakes his head and leans down once more to captures my lips with his. "You're beautiful." He murmurs against my lips and I smile while kissing him. His hands tug on my shirt and I break the kiss to pull it off my head and he stares down at my bare chest, enjoying his view and the fact that I wore no bra. My nipples are erect under his attention and I shift uncomfortably as he does not look away. After a few seconds he removes his own shirt and my eyes rake from his head down to his torso and back up shamelessly and when my gaze meets his face again, he's smirking at me and I laugh pulling him down onto myself as we again get into a passionate kiss. I let him feel how much I missed him as he picked my bottom lip and I open my mouth for him and his tongue roamed my mouth.