9

Leah Beau

I can feel Masons gaze on me as I walk inside the elevator with my suitcase and he does the same. An old couple also enter the elevator and there is an awkward silence between us as the elevator door closes and we wait for it to reach our floor. The elevator stops on the 5th floor. Our floor and Mason and I get out.

We walk silently towards our room and I am anxious. Anxious to know what the future holds and by future I mean 10 minutes from now. Mason opens the room door and I look at him as he gestures for me to enter first. I nod at him and slowly with heavy steps I walk into the room.

This time he purposely got a room with a single bed. I gulp as I walk in the middle of the room and place my suitcase in front of the bed.

The car ride was tense but this is just something else. I don't think I have ever been this nervous before. I release a breath as I hear the door close and a bag drop to the floor. I turn around and I see Mason walking towards me with slow dangerous steps. Judging by the look on his face, I can tell that he isn't playing around right now.

My hands are starting to get sweaty and my heart beat is starting to rise.

"How are you feeling now?" I ask him scratching the back of my head nervously knowing that I probably gave him the hardest 4 hour long drive after he satisfied me.

"You wanna know how I'm feeling Leah?" He asks me inching closer each second and I feel myself walk back until my back hits the wall and Mason is right in front me looking at me with darkened eyes. He places an arm over my head and then he's standing only a few inches away from me. I can feel his hot breath on my ear as he leans down to whisper.

"Let me show you, Leah." He whispers and nibbles on my earlobe as his left hand travels from my waist down to my wetness and he starts to slightly rub again. I'm going into a frenzy already as he pushes aside my pantie and starts to Massage my clit and I release a breath. I'm breathing hard right now and everything is a blur because of how good his touch is making me feel.

"You like that?" He asks me whispering in my ear and I nod my head slightly and his fingers stop moving.

"Say it." He says sternly and I moan a yes and his fingers go back to massaging me and then he inserts his middle finger inside. I feel my knees getting weak and I feel like I will fall any moment now.

"Mason. Bed." I breathe as my knees slightly buck and he holds my waist from his right hand.

"No." He answers as his head lowers and he starts pressing light kisses all around my neck and I bite my lip to hold in the loud moan that is begging to escape.

He starts to pump his fingers in and out of me faster and I can feel my walls getting tighter and tighter around his fingers. He knows that I'm getting tighter and I can feel him smirk against my neck but I don't care as I let out a loud moan.

"Mason in going to-" I breathe but then let out a loud moan again when he sucks my sweet spot and puts in a second finger inside of me. After two pumps with two fingers he suddenly stops and I close my eyes to look at him. His eyes are darker than before, filled with lust. He pushes the fingers in again and then out and Waits for a few seconds to plunge them back inside of me.

"What're you doing? Why do you keep stopping?" I ask him, my hands gripping his shirt tightly because I was about to reach my climax but then Mason stopped.

"Showing you." He whispers in my ear. "Isn't it frustrating?" He asks me plunging his fingers in again and then out and then keeping them out for a good 10 seconds.

"Mason please." I breathe and he lick my sweet spot before pick me up from the legs and wrapping them around his waist and then walks over to the bed and throws me on it. I moan at the impact which makes Mason smirk again as he takes his shirt off.