Your Not Going Anywhere..

•No One's POV•
Kokichi went inside his room, curious to what had happened there.

I mean, he usually acts a bit off around him which is normal but now— it's just..

Could it be that Shuichi likes him..?

He couldn't deny it anymore, so instead he held his head in his hands inside his legs.

The thing is, Kokichi actually likes Shuichi too but he doesn't know it.

That's right, Shuichi didn't know this whole time. But Kokichi did though.

What should he do? Confront Saihara about it? Or wait for him to make the move..?

After all, he does like him so he wouldn't really mind. Ugh he needs to stop thinking so hard..

Of course Shuichi doesn't like him that way! He never will..

He looked away from his hands and stared at the board where he had tried to figure out who the mastermind could be.

"..."

Who is it..?
He had thought.
Who is it?!

Could it be Shuichi? Nah, he's way too innocent and he is the one who's usually leading us all towards the murder—..

Innocent.. He's always leading us..

That's it.
It makes sense!
He's the Mastermind!

Kokichi sat down on the same spot he was yet instead, he was frozen out of fear.

No.. Kokichi had thought, it couldn't be him. Can it?

Nah, it's definitely not him. Like he had said, he's way too innocent anyways.

Kokichi looked up at the time on the screen in his room and had noticed how already at least 15 minutes had passed. Not too bad but it felt pretty quick.

Ouma got up and had decided to take a quick nap which was meant to be at least half an hour but turns out, it was more than that..

After 4 hours
"Mmm.." He murmured out loud, not caring to express his tiredness.

When he slumped up, he checked the time freaking out when he saw that he had already passed his lunch.

Instantly without even bothering to check his hair out, he got out of bed and ran to the fridge to get some food.

He didn't see as many people as he thought he would see though as he was rushing down but he ignored it anyways.

Finally as he got to the fridge, since he didn't know how to cook he took a jar of cookies instead.

He grabbed the jar and started munching on it quickly realising how hungry he actually was and how he had small eye bags underneath his eyes.

Probably because he was sleeping for 4 frickin' hours which will definitely ruin his sleep routine but he couldn't care less anymore.

While he was eating the cookies he heard a few light footsteps from behind him and turned to them with a cookie in his mouth.

"Hmm?"

Oh, It was just Shuichi. He's been talking to him a lot more than he usually does, isn't he?

"Umm.. Hi?" Kokichi seemed a bit weirded out by Shuichi's sudden appearance so he wasn't afraid to show it.

Shuichi quickly turned his head noticing how the other was a bit confused to what he was doing here, also he was a bit shocked to see how cute Kokichi actually was when it comes to doing random things like eating cookies for lunch.

Of course he knew he would have that for lunch cause he wasn't even there when everyone ate, also its pretty obvious that he doesn't even know how to cook.

"Kokichi.." he muttered, trying to gain the others attention.

"Uh can you wait? I'm eating right now and you can tell I haven't even eaten yet, care to explain to me why you wanna talk to me though~"

God damn it.
Kokichi's always trying to mess with Shuichi
Mostly because he's never really snapped because of him.

"Can you just finish eating first? After that, I'll tell you.." Shuichi muttered quietly.

Why is Shuichi acting so off lately?

Why?

Shuichi flinched when he heard the sound of cracking glass on the floor.

The cookies had spilled all over the floor and broken glass can be seen splattered everywhere yet no one else from outside of the room heard which was good.

When Shuichi had looked up from the shattered glass, his eyes met with a teary Kokichi.

"Why do you have to keep acting like that?!" He screamed. Once again, no one had heard him since the room was sound proof.

"What..?" Shuichi had responded.

"You know perfectly what I'm talking about! Why are you acting so quiet, so off yet your so nice! Why do you even bother!" This was it. Kokichi Ouma had finally snapped

Shuichi had stayed silent staring down at the now hurt Ouma.

"Answer the god damn question!" He screamed once again..

Shuichi looked down onto the floor, mostly staring at the shattered glass.

"Because.." Saihara had managed to stutter out.

"Because what?!"

"Because.." He spoke once again, not bothering to change the tone.

"Because?!"

Shuichi looked up from the ground and grabbed Kokichi's face.

"Because I love you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There ya go! Finally, a much longer chapter! Best of all— I published 2 chapters in 1 day! Yay 😁

Anyways, once again pls message me new ideas but sadly I won't respond to them.

(*^ω^*)

~Oumasai Lover