He always has his ways..

•No One's POV•
"Bahahaha! Shuichi?! Mastermind? Your kidding!" Monokuma started laughing out loud.

"Oh I mean— Shuichi is the mastermind? Who knows? Now kill each other!" The bear faked trying to act as if he messed up.

"You stupid bear!" Kaito screamed

"Kaito!" Some people screamed out.

He grabbed the bear roughly at started punching it multiple times until Monokuma spoke.

"You are going against the school rules!" He screetched.

All of a sudden, the exisals grabbed Kaito without warning and threw him accidentally hitting him at Kiibo.

"A-Ah!" The robot spoke

When Kaito hit Kiibo, turns out his antenna had fallen off..

Everyone quickly rushed to their sides while one group tried to help Kaito and the other tried helping Kiibo.

"Next time, you'll be dead." Monokuma spoke with full hatred and disappeared along with the exisals.

"That bear.." Kaito muttered out, he knew Monokuma was lying. As if he'd put him over Maki.

"Kiibo? Are you alright..?" Shirogane asked.

The robot stood silent and walked off.

"Maybe he's just on his period!" Miu joked out.

Everyone left including an angry Kaito but little did they know that,

This was the beginning of the end. No, not for Shuichi and Kokichi. But for them..

•Kokichi's POV•
Everything fucking hurts.. You know what else hurts? My ass! My vision is all blurry now and I feel as if I'm going to pass out..

Right now all I'm doing is just laying on the bed staring blankly in space too focused on the pain while tears fell down my eyes.

Slowly my eyes started to close before someone had to ruin it, I felt two pair of arms around my waist and hugged me tight with their head on top of my shoulder.

"Aww, is my adorable Kokichi tired?? You look hurt." He said softly before removing his head to look at me in the eyes.

"Good, proves you not to do that shit again.." He whispered dangerously with a glare.

I stuffed my head into his chest not wanting to look into his eyes, "I'm sorry.." I croaked out.

He started petting my head while hugging me closer, "It's alright, just know that your mine and I'll always protect you.." He responded.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep feeling a bit stressed but kind of safe knowing that he actually meant the *protect* you part.

•Shuichi's POV•
I noticed that Kokichi was fast asleep and tried to get out of the bed without him knowing.

I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures of his cute face, now this sounds weird right? Who cares, it's not like I give a damn about anyone's opinion..

After taking about 6 photos, I then hid them in the same place I kept in my drawer and was about to get into bed with Kokichi until Monokuma had popped up.

He said something very interesting to me.. You know what? Maybe I should've done something about that pathetic astronaut..