Bodies

•Maki's POV•
I ran and ran with Kokichi in my arms who already had passed out, at least he wasn't injured..

Everything hurt.. My body hurt, I only had one arm and I'm struggling to keep him in my arms but that's okay..

As long as he's here..

I banged on the door with my foot hoping my dorm room would open, and it did.

Before I went off to go get Kokichi, I told him to stay in my dorm room so he wouldn't get hurt and thankfully he did.

"M-Maki! Quick, get in!" He said urgently and took Kokichi in his arms noticing how I was struggling to hold him with one arm.

He laid Kokichi on the bed and went off to find some bandages in the room while I sat next to Kokichi who was sleeping peacefully.

I sighed in relief as I laid my head in my only arm while kneeling next to him, currently my clothes were ripped and ruined due to the explosion thanks to Kiibo but it should be fine now.

As long as he's here with me, Kokichi will always give me those sweet feelings that taste almost as if it were candy.

Is this what Shuichi feels from him? No, my love is different. It's true.. True love.

Kaito then came back from the bathroom with an ice pack and gave me it to support my bruise on my head that I gained from that explosion along with the cuts which he put a plaster on.

"Thank you Kaito.." I smiled softly at him, "Hehe, no problem Maki-Roll!" He grinned slightly with a small blush.

It's funny.. The fact how I probably will die soon just for saving Kokichi and annoying Shuichi who is the mastermind and is willing to kill me including everyone else apart from the purple headed and yet here we are..

Just laughing, smiling, just talking normally.. Which usually never happens thanks to this killing game- is this even a killing game anymore? I mean, all he wants now is to kill us and some people have died and there's been no class trial..

I sighed once again.

It'll be okay, it'll all be okay..

I smiled softly, as long as he's here..

"Huh..?"

Me and Kaito turned our head to see Kokichi waking up, "K-Kokichi! Your okay.." I smiled happily.

For a second he looked terrified until he saw me and calmed down.

"M..Maki.." He looked up at me with a testy face.

"Kokichi-"

He then hugs me all of a sudden, stuffing his face into my chest(NO NO GET THOSE DIRTY THOUGHTS OUT OF UR HEAD—)

I looked at him in surprise as I felt even more tears on my chest, I start patting him, "It's okay.. It's okay.."

While that happened Kaito just stood there awkwardly, "Well.. Isn't this nice..?" He said.

I chuckled at his small attempt to be noticed, maybe it won't be so bad..

Just then, the door was kicked down, in front of us is Korekiyo's dead body in front of us used to push the door open. His head was twisted and his face was purple while pink blood continued to flow out of his body.

Shit.

Tenko's POV•
We started walking to find anyone until we saw some blood splatters almost everywhere, I noticed Himiko got a bit scared so I held her hand tighter.

When we got to the dorms we saw Shuichi standing silently as if he were grieving someone quietly.

(If you don't get it, it's basically like Sonic.exe where Tails try's to walk up to him but sees him standing with his back to him.)

"S.. Shuichi..?" I asked feeling bad vibes coming from him, suddenly we saw Korekiyo running towards Shuichi with a hammer.

Before I could run to stop him and hide Himiko, Korekiyo was thrown into the wall by Shuichi.

Basically, Shuichi just dodged his hammer and threw Korekiyo with great force that I have never seen before do..

He started banging his head on the wall not yet acknowledging us until he looked at us after Korekiyo was dead with a blank look on his eyes.

"You should run before I snap.." he said, so we did. We both ran to my dorm and locked the door

"It's okay Himiko.."

I held her in my arms as she cried.

"It's okay.."

•No One's POV•
Just then, Shuichi broke the door open by throwing Korekiyo's body at the door.

Which leads us to now..