Bath

•No One's POV•
The smaller boy continued to thrash around as the taller Male dragged him towards the door, "Let go! Let go! LET GO!!" Kokichi screamed while being dragged from the floor.

Shuichi continued to him, as for Kokichi he continued on grabbing against the floor to get away. "Someone- No! Please, please please! Tenko! Himiko!!" He shouted out, Himiko and Tenko we're watching with worried faces.

"Maybe we should help him.." Himiko whispered to Tenko while hugging her, "No.. I'm sorry but we can't get hurt, I don't want him to hurt you.." Tenko whispered back in sorrow. Himiko nodded hesitantly then looked back at Kokichi who was now a bit more far away due to Shuichi dragging him.

"What even happened to them though, there all bloody.. Nyeh, I hope they didn't hurt anyone.." Himiko spoke.

"Well it's only Kirumi, you and me left- Kirumi!" Tenko said, "Crap, we've gotta check on Kirumi!"

Before Tenko could grab onto Himiko and run to find Kirumi, Monokuma stood right in front of them. "Now where do you think your going?" The bear had said.

"She's already long gone so go fuck yourselves or whatever lesbians do.." Monokuma added, "Wait, she's-" Himiko tried to say before Monokuma responded, "Bahahaha! Dead! You've got it!" The bear laughed as he walked passed with an evil grin.

"No.." Himiko said with a tear down her face as Tenko looked back at her with a sad look and hugged her, "It'll be okay, I'll protect you.."

•Kokichi's POV•
I was still being dragged by Shuichi.. It was embarrassing because he was holding onto my legs while I tried to crawl away with my hands.. My clothes were bloody and my face was stained with tears.

"Let me go!! Just let me go!"

"This is the third time you've tried to escape.. First with that assassin bitch, second once again with her and third by trying to kill yourself.." Shuichi spoke in monotone, Wait how did he know— oh right, the cameras..

"Please, please, please-"

*CRACK*

"AAAAH!" I screamed in pain, he twisted one of my ankles he was holding. I then started sobbing and finally stopped trying to escape since I knew it was pointless now.

I felt him stop dragging me, I heard him sigh and turned towards me. "Kokichi.. You know I didn't want to do that.." I felt him carry me bridal style while I hugged him back crying into his chest, "I'm sorry.." I repeated again and again.

He reached towards his dorm room and opened it simply, he then took me to the secret room once again and sat me on the bed.

I felt him hugging me as I laid in his chest, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." I repeated.

"It's okay, but your all bloody now.." He let go of my and looked at me in the eyes, wiping away my tears.

"Why would you let her kill you? Why would you want to die?!" I felt him clutching my hands, he looked up at me and for the first time in ages I saw those beautiful grey-yellowish eyes that shined in the dark.

I stayed silent feeling hesitant yet amazed, "Kokichi.." he looked down as his bangs covered his eyes.

It was silent for a while until he said, "Strip.." Huh?!

"W-What?! Why??"

"Now.. Your all bloody, you need a bath.." He spoke softly, "Oh.. B-But can I wash myself-"

"No." Wow, that was straightforward..

I sighed, I knew I couldn't get out of this so I hesitantly took off his hoodie. I was now shirtless and all I had left was my boxers (smh rn lol)