Excecution

•WARNING! EXTREMELY (And I mean EXTREMELY) GRUESOME SCENES WILL APPEAR•

Kaito's POV•
We reached to the (I forgot the name, it's where they reach to the room to Debate the murders and shit) and before Maki had gotten executed, many of us shouted for her to come back or spare her.

"Please wait—"

"It's punishment time~"

Before anything else had happened, Maki glared at Shuichi which I had noticed.

"Shuichi! It's Shui—"

All of a sudden, a chain grabbed onto Maki's neck (like Kaede's) and dragged her roughly and then she was thrown into the cellar which the metal door quickly shut.

(Looks exactly like this but with no window)

Her head was hit against the hard stone wall and some pink blood splattered like a piece of art work though surprisingly she was still alive.

She opened her eyes after groaning from the pain and one of her hands went onto the back of her head grabbing it to avoid losing too much blood and she stood up wimping a bit.

Then all of a sudden, a spear came out of the left of the room and she saw how it had a hole in the side.

The spears continued to pass back and forth from the left and right and after a while of dodging (well she got hit a few times) she continued to look back and fourth to see where the spears were coming at to dodge them which was a big mistake for a sharp spear which was sharper than the others stabbed her eye.

"AAAAH!" She screamed in agony while clutching onto her eye.

She looked weakly up at the camera which was recording her every movement to show to the others what was happening.

Then, a hole below her opened up and she fell trying her best to clutch onto the edge and avoid falling but when she did, 2 butcher knifes came down onto her hands and cut each of her fingers off, well it was only the tip, then she screeched at the pain and let go.

She fell to the ground almost losing her consciousness.

In pain she ripped off a piece of clothing off of her skirt quickly terrified if the execution was going to happen all of a sudden and tied it around both of her bleeding hands then once she did that she grabbed her bleeding eye and started walking towards the empty hallway.

(Picture of the hallway)

While she was walking since her legs weren't harmed, she noticed a window on top of the ceiling which showed a wall behind it then an ear piercing screech was heard and she quickly covered her ears to avoid the noise but then her ears started to bleed.

The screech ended up on breaking the window which was on top of her and they fell onto her cutting her a bit but luckily it wasn't too serious though when she was looking up to see if there was any more glass coming down something shocking had happened which made her scream even more louder.

Her arm fell off..

It was because of that axe that suddenly flew past her.

She started screaming even more which could easily make anyone's ears bleed.

Without knowing, a gunshot was heard and it hit onto Maki's leg.

This was no ordinary bullet, this bullet was special..

When she collapsed she was still conscious and terrified but then the bullet exploded in her leg and her screams had gotten too high pitched to the point you can't hear them.

Finally, she looked up at the camera which was recording her in the corner of the bloody hallways wall then she started crying silently.

Maki was silent..

Too silent..

After the execution, I cried so much screaming at Monokuma for making her execution like that.

I mean, none of the executions were that gruesome! And now she's fucking dead..!

I noticed Shuichi pull his hat down while sniffling then I went over to him and tried to comfort him then he ran away before I could do anything already feeling so hopeless..

Perhaps he needs some time alone, I mean that execution and the pain she went through was terrifying..

I was still crying while everyone else was the same.

Wait, what was that about Shuichi? What Maki said..? I'll think about it later, right now I need to calm my ass down..

She didn't deserve this..

•No One's POV•
When it turned midnight, Shuichi was still hidden in his room while Kaito was still concerned as well as for some other people too.

Though they really shouldn't be..

He wasn't even in his room for God's sake!

He was just silently adoring Kokichi's sleeping face while he was tied up.

Sure, what he did was stupid but he's too cute. Even so, he still won't let him go unpunished.

"Mgh.."

Shuichi walked into the other room in the cellar and smiled while going towards the injured girl.

"Ah.. Your awake, Maki.."