M̶i̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶

•Kokichi's POV•

Dear diary,
It's been a while since I've been with Shuichi and I'll admit, I don't remember anything to be honest.. All I know is that I've been here with him for.. How long now? I don't even know by the time. How many years has it been? I still look pretty young but still. Often when I try to remember I get the biggest headaches so I stopped. When I asked Shuichi about what happened before I lived with him he would reply with, "You always lived with me." But a part of me suspects something different.. Now that I think about it, he's never actually let me outside of his room. I keep trying and trying to remember because something about him doesn't seem right, is he hiding something from me? My brain is trying to hide that memory, isn't it? I know I didn't always live with him, I know that.. But I'm glad I do, he's treated me so nicely, he's always so kind and loves me so much. He literally does everything for me, he takes care of me.

But why?

When I asked him he just said, "Because I love you!" With a smile as if he's trying to hide something.

I'm going to go now, I'll probably do something about this because I know that if I don't I'll just make myself go even more insane.

-Kokichi

"Hey, Shuichi..?" I asked him with an uneasy voice, "Yes?" He responded with his red eyes staring at me so lovingly. "Do you mind if we can.. Go outside?" His eyes widened, "N-No, I.. No, it's too dangerous."

"Why? What's dangerous, I'm pretty sure it's just us two and that stupid bear..!" I snapped, "What is it that your trying to hide from me, Shuichi?! Do you even truly love me?" I shouted out to him, "Of course I love you!" He seemed taken aback. "Then let me see! Let me go I just want to remember—"

He swiftly aimed the knife towards me as I barely miss it, a small piece of my hair cutting off. I stare at him with wide eyes, "No." He simply said. I continued to stare at him until my eyes started to water from the sadness bubbling up inside of me. I felt rage and anger.

"I was here captive.. Wasn't I? That's why I don't remember, isn't it?" A tear falling down, Shuichi's eyes held shock his fists clenched. "Y-You-"

"Please, all I want is to know what happened! I need to remember, let me leave! I'll be back anyways..!" I begged him, he looked at me with an unknown expression and turned his focus to somewhere else before looking back at me.

"..Fine, but be back within 10 minutes. If you don't then monokuma and I will get you." He spoke sternly and stood up to unlock the door. A smile plastered my face and my eyes lit up, I felt like jumping up and down but I was old enough to stop doing that anyways.

Opening the door it led to a bedroom, it was all blue. "Who's bedroom is this?" I asked Shuichi, "It's my old one." So that's why he decided to plant this other room right inside a closet.. Still, that's rather strange.

He walked up to his old bedroom door and unlocked it, "Don't say I didn't warn you." I ignored him and rushed outside the door until suddenly a pungent smell filled my nose. I felt sick to my stomach. I then realised where it came from, dead bodies were everywhere. None of them I seemed to recognise but they felt.. Familar? The bodies all looked old yet the blood was still splattered everywhere as for some being stuck on the walls. "S-Shuichi.. What is this?!" I turned around to face him with a horrified face but he wasn't there. He must've gone back to his room to wait for me.

Just as I was about to run into there and demand what had happened I noticed a door.. A pixilated version of me attracted my attention, I then remembered why I was here.

To remember.

I ran towards that door and was about to break the door down but it was already creaked open, I opened it trying my best to ignore the bodies and that disgusting smell.

I felt a sudden feeling of deja vu and walked inside shutting the door behind me to hide those bodies away and walked towards the bed, I touched it and once again I felt familiar with it. Have I slept in there before?

I turn my head to face the board too, I saw pictures of people. They all had writing on it that looked similar to mine- wait.. Is that a picture of Shuichi?!

I ran towards it and eyed at it, it was Shuichi all right but.. He had those greyish-yellow eyes. I thought he had red eyes..? I couldn't even think straight, all of this is hitting me hard. This bedroom, I'm pretty sure I've been there before. If I have been here some other time then I must've known the others who are.. Dead. If their all dead then why am I and Shuichi not dead? Did he kill them..? Why would he spare me?

I clutched at my hair in a stressful manner, I thought he was all innocent and such. Wasn't he?

If all of this happened and I was involved then.. He must've removed my memory somehow.

Stomping towards the door feeling angry and confused I stopped seeing something white underneath 'my' old pillow, I walked towards it and lifted up the pillow to see a letter.

'To, Kokichi.' It said.

That's me.

This looks really old, was I supposed to see this awhile ago?

I opened it up and a bunch of photos fell out, "Huh..?" I wondered to myself. I picked one up and saw that I was wearing.. Different clothes? It was a checkered scarf and some white clothing. I'm pretty sure I don't remember wearing that seeing as I only wear Shuichi's clothes like how I'm wearing his hat, shirt and shorts right now. And.. Is that a picture of me sleeping?! In the same bed im sitting on..

I turned to look at the bed and then realised something. This really is my old bedroom. Who took these photos of me? These must be before I forgot. I decided to read it and ignore the photos laying on the ground planning to look at them after and read the letter carefully.

My eyes widened as I scanned through the writing. My heart started racing and all I was thinking was.. My life is all a lie.

Dear Kokichi,

you must be wondering who sent you this letter, right? Well for certain reasons I won't tell you. Anyways, I needed to warn you about something. You should've stayed away from Rantaro. Now he's dead, but I'm not blaming you for that. He was trying to separate us. Your probably worried aren't you? You shouldn't be, aren't you the 'Ultimate Supreme Leader'? Even if you are worried it's not like I'm going to kill you too. He won't be in the way of our love anymore, I'll protect you from anything. I'll always come to save you, I'm your knight in shining armour and your my princess. I love the way you laugh, it's music to my ears. The way your violet eyes sparkle, your beautiful hair and the way you act. It's so cute, YOUR so cute! Sometimes I wish I could take you away from those monsters and keep you all to myself. Maybe.. Maybe I could, all you need is me after all. All right then, let's see how it turns out. I'm coming for you my love. It'll be just you and me, I'm all you need. And all I need is you.

Sincerely, Mine.

"It's time to go, Kokichi."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕊𝕒𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕞𝕒 || 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂, 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮。 🎉