Hurt

•Kokichi's POV•
"KOKICHI!" I heard Saihara scream in horror.

"O-Ow.." I managed to say while holding onto my stomach.

"A-And here I.. I thought y-you'd b.. be o-o-okay with me b-being hu..hurt since you p-promised t-t-to break.. break me.. as p-punishment.." I spoke softly in pain.

I noticed that Maki hadn't said anything for a while while she just stood behind me. Suddenly, she picked me up bridal style and ran as fast as she could out of the gym when she stopped realising that the gym doors were locked.

She quickly set me down before Shuichi nor I could do anything and grabbed the knife off my stomach which resulted in a small whimper and ripped off a piece of clothing to stop the bleeding in my wound.

Once Maki did, she turned to look at Shuichi with a glare. More like an angry Yandere look similar to Yuno Gasai's pissed off face.

As for Shuichi, he looked like he was ready to snap. His red eyes turned more dark if that was even possible.

Straight away, Shuichi and Maki aimed at each other with their knives and started to try to hit each other.

Slowly, Maki grew tired from this and as for Shuichi he looked like he was just getting comfortable.

Kokichi noticed this and reached his hand out..

He knew Maki was going to break soon if he didn't do anything..

"Maki.. No.." Kokichi whispered.

The female assassin surprisingly dodged his knife attack after hearing what Kokichi had said.

Was it him that gave her hope? He didn't know, but all he knew was that it looked as if Maki wasn't going to sleep until she was dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter! I promise I'll make it longer next chapter!!

~Oumasai Lover