Angry

•No One's POV•
Shuichi threw the smaller Male onto the ground, Kokichi quickly looked back and fourth trying to figure out where he was until he realised he was in the 'Ultimate Detective's Lab'.

"S..Shuichi.." Kokichi stuttered out with Crystal tears threatening to pour out, he was terrified of the consequences now that he did that..

"Kokichi.. How dare you—!"

"Hmm? You want more? Okay then, I will bring more for Atua!" Angie excitedly spoke.

Shuichi didn't lock the door when he dragged in Kokichi so it looks like Angie snuck in.

Shuichi groaned in annoyance as Angie started running towards him with an axe, how the hell did she even get that?!

"Huh?" She asked as Shuichi grabbed onto her axe making sure to cover Kokichi behind him who was finally sobbing in fear of Shuichi and Angie. Mostly because he knows Angie will die due to Shuichi's strength.

Shuichi pushes Angie roughly against the wall but not before she spilled some chemicals such as poison and such onto her skin.

"AAAH"
She screamed in pain as her skin started melting.

Kokichi covered his eyes with his hands and started to sob more hysterically once he saw her in agony and Shuichi turned to him in anger and rage.

Shuichi was about to touch Kokichi before Ouma thought of a plan quickly. Perhaps it'll work?

When Shuichi was about to kneel down and touch him until Kokichi grabbed onto Shuichi and started hugging him while crying into his chest and saying, "I'm sorry!" Repeatedly.

Kokichi didn't hear anything from the taller male for a few seconds which worried him for a second until he finally hugged Ouma-Kun back.

Kokichi sighed in his head before something sharp was jabbed into his neck.

"Gah!" He shouted with blood-shot eyes from all his crying, his grip tightened onto Shuichi as Saihara just smiled in malice.

"That'll teach you.." Shuichi spoke as he started patting onto the purple headed male's head who was still clutching onto his chest with a tear stained face.

Shuichi hugged Kokichi tighter while patting him and finally, Kokichi's eyes had closed as he grew limp in his arms.

No, he wasn't dead. Shuichi would never do that, he just drugged him for a bit.

Shuichi then stood up and started walking with Kokichi in his arms passing by Angie's now dead body.

•Maki's POV•
"Kokichi!" I screamed, I quickly ran after them only to have lost them.

I once again heard that same giggle coming from Gonta all the way in the dorms.

Kaito! Dodge that, I'll get Kokichi after..

I ran to find Gonta about to pry open Kaito's chest while the astronaut was trying to crawl away with blood leading to him since he lost so much blood.

I ran over to Gonta and kicked his head which caused him to bump into the hard wall, I then saw some pink blood splattering the wall like a beautiful painting but he was still alive and he was mad..