Don't hurt her..

Sorry for being a lazy ass (lol)

•Kaito's POV•
When I went back into my room, I finally broke down thinking that no one would see.

After about a couple of minutes which felt like hours I laid back onto my bed drowning into my own despair.

Who knew Monokuma was right? About this 'despair'..?

After a long while of crying, I suddenly remembered something.

What was Maki trying to say about Shuichi..? It was Shuichi.. What's that supposed to mean??

Then a sudden realisation hit me..

Could the mastermind be.. Shuichi?!

•Shuichi's POV•
I dragging my knife up towards her collar bone and continued repeating those same words..

"He's mine, not yours.."

The only harm I did to her was stab her a couple of times on her fingers which were already chopped off a bit.

I didn't do much since she already had 1 arm missing, a slightly cut eye, slightly chopped off fingers and an injured leg along with a bloody head which was all bandaged.

I know I know, I went a bit too far but it satisfied me since she deserved it. It also looked as if she died in front of everyone. Don't worry though, her injuries are being treated but she also needs to pay for what she did. Even though she suffered enough..

I did a couple of small cuts on her cheek and placed the knife on top of her forehead.

By this time, she was too terrified to speak.

I started laughing then said, "just kidding." I smiled feeling all giddy that she can finally back off Kokichi.

She doesn't deserve him..

I stood up ready to head out the door and off to my Kokichi hoping to leave Maki alone for a while until she spoke.

"Wait! What are you planning?" She said full of hatred.

"All I want is him, that's it.. And you know what else I want?" I asked.

She shook her head then I started walking towards her and placed my head close to hers. Our noses were touching then I answered her,

"You to be dead." I pulled away with a smirk on my face while Maki held a terrified face.

I walked out of the room to go see Kokichi.

I can't wait..
I love him too much~