~CHAPTER 7~

Aura and Sunshine quickly ran back to the door of Flame's room. They tried to open the door, but it was locked.

AURA: It's no use! We have to find another way in!

SUNSHINE: I have a plan! Give me that axe!

AURA: Um, ok.

Aura handed over the axe to Sunshine, and with a split of a second, Sunshine broke down the door. But when they barged in, the mysterious girl wasn't there anymore. All that was left was... fire.. wait, fire?! Sunshine stepped back, but Aura tried to run inside. Then, a hand grabbed her shoulder.

SUNSHINE: What are you doing?! Don't go in there! There's a blazing fire that could burn us alive!

AURA: I have to find Flame! He could be hurt!

SUNSHINE: Just face it! He's not here! The fire probably killed him anyways!

Tears were  in Sunshine's yellow eyes, and they were now flowing down her cheeks. She tried to pull Aura back outside, but Aura pushed her and shut the door.

SUNSHINE: Aura! No!

Just then, Coral and Aspen came running to see what was happening.

CORAL: What's going on?

SUNSHINE: *sobs* There's a fire in Flame's room and Aura is in there!

ASPEN and CORAL: What?!

ASPEN: We have to get her out of there!

——————meanwhile with Aura———————

AURA: Bro? Are you in here?

All that Aura could see was fire. She couldn't find a single trace of her brother. But then, a shadowy figure came into view.

AURA: F-Flame?!

FLAME: A-Aura? What are you doing here?! S-stay back!

AURA: But, why? It's me, Flame. Your sister, Aura.

Just as Aura was about to hug Flame, fire came blazing in and burned her instantly. She started to feel dizzy, letting the noxious fire burn her.

AURA: Flame, I don't feel so good-

FLAME: Aura? Aura! No!

Aura fainted inside a room with blazing fire. Flame tried to do something. But once he touched her, her burned the back of her head. She wasn't waking up. He was the only one that could save her.

FLAME:No, no.'Please don't leave me, sis. Sis!
———————————-

SUNSHINE: Is she going to be alright?

CORAL: Relax. Me and Dark got the medicines. She's going to be fine.

CORAL: *mind* I hope.

ASPEN: L-look! She's waking up!

AURA: Mhm... w-what happened?

SUNSHINE: Y-your ok!

AURA: Wh-what do you mean? And where am I?

CORAL: Your at the ER in the castle. Mom and Dad are still away. Mason said their going to be gone for a while...

AURA: O-ok. But, where's Flame? Is he ok? I have to see him!

ASPEN: Woah, easy there, tiger. He's with Dark in the other room.

AURA: But I have to go see- ouch! My head hurts...

SUNSHINE: D-Don't worry, sis! Everything's under control.

CORAL: Yeah, just close your eyes and go to sleep.

AURA : No! I have to see him! Flame! Don't worry! I'm coming!....

With Flame
FLAME: Mhm...Wh-where am I? Coral? Aspen? Dark? What are you doing here?

CORAL: First, your in the ER. Second, what happened in there? Do you remember anything?

FLAME: The last thing I remember is carrying Aura out of my room when. After that, everything went black.

ASPEN: That's because you fainted outside your door. Then you dropped Aura.

FLAME: A-Alright. So, can I go now? I really have to do something important.

CORAL: Not until you answer a few questions...

FLAME: *sigh* Fine. If that's what you really want...

??unknown place??

????: Great work, my little soldier. You did a very good job today.

??GIRL??: Thank you, mother. So you finally appreciate what I do.

????: Silence! All I need to do, is to activate their little powers, and they'll all be mine! Get ready my little soldier, because the fun has just begun!