Once Upon A Wizarding World Part 2

Rey POV

It's been weeks since the owl arrived at my window and I still can't believe that I replied. Usually I would be just to skeptical and suspicious but they was something telling me to reply.I still cannot believe that I'm a witch I mean it must be some cruel joke because I have never used magic before well at least I can't remember using it.

I never told my so called family about the letter because I knew they would try and take this opportunity away from me. They always take things away from me! I still don't know how I will get all the requirements as I'm sure most of the items can just be bought in the wizarding world and I don't even know how to get their and I still don't know if this is all real.

I have never been happy in life I have always been sad and upset because of the way I live. It's hard to push through sometimes but I always do. It's more annoying at this time of the year because Mart is off school meaning he can torment me for more hours of the day that he normally does which is great!

I usually make myself scarce and leave to go scavenging earlier to avoid his morning torture. I find myself out more and more it's not that I enjoy scavenging it's just that I hate my so called family they are evil to the core.

 I find myself out more and more it's not that I enjoy scavenging it's just that I hate my so called family they are evil to the core

If I'm a true witch and all this is real then it makes me wonder who my parents were even more. Maybe I was born of pure blood and my parents were a wizard and witch. Maybe that's how I'm a witch but then it always leads to the question of why did they leave me?

I have no friends which doesn't help at all. I just want to know that by me being alive that I'm not a waste and that I have a purpose. I want to have friends and create my own family through love not hate like my the one I have now.

Kylo Pov

It's summer which means I'm surrounded by my family which would otherwise be away. Its weird when they come home because I have got so use to being lonely and talking to that wookie all hours of the day.

Mam always makes a big fuss of me when she is home and this time is no exception. Everyone is giving me even more attention than usual because of the Hogwarts thing which to be honest is very annoying. She has been talking to me about how great it's going to be and that I'm going to really enjoy it. She says that she is super proud of me.

I still need to get all my requirements for school which shouldn't be to hard for me. I live in Hanna city, Chandrila (County) which isn't too far away from London. I can't wait to go to Diagon Alley to get all my things sorted for school.

 I can't wait to go to Diagon Alley to get all my things sorted for school

Rey POV

I think my family are getting suspicious which makes my life even harder to deal with. I need to get away from all this and find out how to get my requirements. I have made a drastic decision to run away from this so called family and home and run away to follow my destiny. I just hope that this isn't all just some cruel joke but at this point I'm passed caring. I just want away from Unkar, Shu and Mart they don't care about me at all so why should I stay?

Life is hell here all I do is go out and scavenge then come home to get hardly anything to eat. Then I'm picked on by Mart and abused by Unkar I just don't see the point in staying anymore. I have packed my bags and put everything I own in it I have done it in the night so that the devils will be asleep so can't spot me. 

In the kitchen I have stolen portions from Unkar's stash in case I can't find food when I'm gone. I have to be very quiet as I don't want to wake up the monsters from their beauty sleep. I don't know where I'm going but I do know I will never come back here it's not a home and the owners are certainly no family to me. They just raised me to be their slave and quiet frankly I have had enough.

I just hope all this is real because it is all I have left to go to now. I left the house I have lived in for 6 years since I was 5 and closed my past behind me with on last glance I ran into the deserted dark streets of Jakku.

 I left the house I have lived in for 6 years since I was 5 and closed my past behind me with on last glance I ran into the deserted dark streets of Jakku

Kylo POV

My family have been here about a week so far and are just getting on my nerves thankfully I have Hux and Phasma so I can go out of the house and meet them when it gets to much for me at home. We have been talking and have agreed we will be probably be going to the same house which makes us all very pleased. We have promised to look after each other at Hogwarts which makes everyone less worried.

Having my mam as the headmistress is very weird but at least if I get into trouble my punishment wont be that harsh which is a big bonus. I get into trouble allot so that will come in handy.

I'm going to Diagon Alley tomorrow to get my requirements which is exciting but I'm just going with Chewbacca because my mam and uncle are busy sorting things for Hogwarts and my dad is sorting his schedule for quidditch. So  tomorrow is going to be fun walking round the shops with a Wookie I will look stupid but never mind. Hopefully the trip wont be to bad but I'm not promising things because if I get mad I'm sorry but I will get really mad so wish me luck.

 Hopefully the trip wont be to bad but I'm not promising things because if I get mad I'm sorry but I will get really mad so wish me luck