Chapter 3

I just watched as it looked like we were headed to nowhere. Though that was the name that Gamora even called it. When we landed we has to wait for the buyer. I just looked out and I heard a voice coming towards me.

"You wont believe what the charge for fuel out here. I might lose money on this job." Peter says.

"Can I ask why you needed to save your walkman? Why did you risk you life for it?" I ask.

"It was something that I was giving by my mother before she... Well before... when I left earth. Dont you have something from Earth that you had with you?" He asks.

"I had my phone, but that was three years. It kinda blew up when I used to to help Rocket, Groot, and myself escape the group that had us. So now all I have are my memories." I say.

"Good ones? I... Oh Im sorry." He says.

"Well yeah. I had the best mother and the most wonderful father. A brother who was always by my side and my little sister who I always spent time with no matter what. Then there was my identical twin sister and she was a pain, but to me she was my rock and I was hers. God I miss them, but I think this is where Im meant to be." I say.

"Im sorry for that Jesslynn. My last memories wernt so good. I had to watch my mom die." He says.

"Well my last memories werent good either. A boy I loved so much dumped me because I wasnt as feisty as he would like." I say.

"Well I heard some a stories about you from Rocket. It would seem your still sweet and you now have gained a feisty side." He says.

"Yeah. I guess so.... Wait was is that?" I ask once a bunch of screaming.

We went inside and there was Rocket threatening to kill Drax.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. Stop it." Peter says.

"This vermin has no respect." Drax says.

"That is true." Rocket says.

"Rocket your drunk. Remember 4 billion units Rocket." Peter says.

Drax then walked off and we were called in by some pink lady. This collector just kept looking at me as he was explaining what the orb was.

"You know I could give you money for the orb and the girl as well." The collector says.

"What?" I question.

"She isnt for sell." Peter says.

"Such a shame. Though I will get you the money." The collector says.

Just then the pink lady touched the stone and she started screaming. Everything was going crazy I couldnt see where Rocket or Groot went. Though lucky for me Peter grabbed my arm and pulled me behind a desk where Gamora was hiding as well. Once the screaming stopped we looked around and everything was destroyed. This orb is dangerous we have to get rid of it and take it some place safe.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.