Chapter 1

(This whole Story will be in Jesslynn's POV)

Jesslynn's POV

I was with my family at Pop's to celebrate mine, my twin sister Jade, and Jughead's sixteenth birthday. Sixteen years ago our mother the wonderful Gladys Jones gave birth to triplets. First came Jughead, then me Jesslynn Jones, and lastly my identical twin Jade. Of course years later we welcomed our little sister Jellybean. Though everything has been great after our family came back together last year. When we were 13 our mom couldnt handle our dad's drinking so she took me and Jellybean away. Though two years later and Jughead and Jade came to Toledo to tell us our dad has finally stopped his drink. So we went to check on what they said and it was true and our parents once again fell in love.

"Jess? Jess? JESS!" Jade yells.

"What?" I question.

"What are you looking at?" Jade asks.

"Nothing. I guess my head was in space." I say.

"You always have your head in the clouds. Maybe someday you should come down." Jughead says.

"Yeah maybe." I say.

"Okay enough chit chat let celebrate our babies." My mom says.

Two weeks later

I sat in my room with my head in my pillow. How could he do this to me? I thought SweetPea loved me, but I guess not since he dumped me for someone with more of a bad girl vibe. I just felt so sad.

"Jess, please dont cry about SweetPea. He isnt worth your tears." Jade says and hugs me.

"He just didnt like me enough or something." I say crying.

"Dont be like that Jess. SweetPea is an idiot." She says.

"Just stop Jade. I need a moment." I say.

"But Jess." She says, but I didnt want to hear anymore.

I walked out of the room and just out of the trailer. I went to Sweet water river just to clear my head. When a bright light shinned above me.

"What the?" I question as I finally gained my sight back.

"Take her to where we keep the prisoners." A blue man says.

"What?" I question.

I was rudely shoved into a cage and I stood up and grabbed the bars and shook them.

"Its no use Human. It wont work." A voice says.

I looked over to my right and saw a raccoon looking at me.

"But my family, my friends, I must get back." I say.

"Look at him over there. In about two months he will be fully grown thats when we can make our escape. I just hope you last that long. Maybe then you can leave with us." The raccoon says.

"So if I survive these next two months you guys will take me with you?" I ask.

"Sure kid. Why not. Though you wont." The raccoon says.

"I am groot." The Tree on the left says.

"I dont care if she is cute and sweet. She that wont help her here." The raccoon says.

"Well... Hey what if I can get us out of here right now. Then can you guys take me home?" I ask.

"I guess so. Though you wont be able too." The raccoon says.

I noticed the electric lock and I knew I could over right it. If I had some sort of... My bobby pins and my phone.

"Do you have a wire of some sort?" I ask.

"Why?" The raccoon asks.

"I just need one." I say.

"Here. Its the only one I have." The raccoon says.

I placed two bobby pins in the lock and wrapped one part of the wire around it. Then I placed the other have of the wire in my phone. The lock then started to beep as did the ones for other cells. Just then a bunch of smoke came from my phone and all the cells beeped and unlocked.

"See." I say.

"I am Groot." The tree says.

"Yes she is very good." The raccoon says.

"I am Groot." The Tree says.

"Right lets go." The raccoon says.

We quickly got away to another ship and then the raccoon took control and we headed far away from the ship that had taken me.

"So... Who are you guys?" I ask.

"Im Rocket. Thats Groot. You got a name kid?" Rocket asks.

"Right. Im Jesslynn. Jesslynn Jones from Earth." I say.

"Well Jesslynn Jones from Earth welcome to space." Rocket says.

We just kept going and I was confused I thought they were gonna take me home, but we landed on another planet.

"Where are we? I thought you were taking me home?" I ask.

"We will. We just need to make a stop first. Just go that way and we will see you soon." Rocket says.

I did as I was told and then heard the sound of cops. They had Rocket and Groot and now I had to get them back or I cant go home.

Three Years later (age 19)

"I am Groot." Groot says.

"I dont know where Rocket went. Hey stop drinking the fountain water." I say.

"I am Groot." He says.

"Oh my god Groot I just saw you. Ugh Never mind." I say.

"Okay. See that man there. His name is Peter Quill and he is worth 40,000 units." Rocket says.

"Okay. You guys get him and I'll find a ship, but if you get caught I'll get you out. I promise." I say.

"We wont get caught." Rocket says.

"I am Groot." Groot says.

"I do not say that every time and then we get caught." Rocket says.

"Yes you do." I say.

"Just go. We'll be back." Rocket says.

I kept my distance as a fight from the man and a green lady. Rocket and Groot got involved and now they are captured and here we go again.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.