Chapter 13

(Another Time Jump. Last one I promise. About another 6 months later)(Age 21)

I clenched my side and fell to the ground and Gamora came to my side. Peter and Drax and the other continued to fight the monster as Rocket came to my aid.

"Your okay kid." Rocket says with a very puzzled look on his face.

"Rocket! That isnt the face you should be making." Gamora says.

"Should I smile? Should I laugh?" Rocket questions.

"How about you help her!" Gamora demands.

"Guys... Dont... Fight." I say.

Rocket placed a cloth on my cut as Gamora had pushed alot of pressure to tighten the cloth.

"Okay. As long as you dont take another hit. You should be just fine." Rocket says.

He flew off to help the others fight and Gamora went to help me up.

"No just leave me here. Go help." I say.

"Are you sure?" Gamora questions.

"Yeah Im sure." I say.

She went to help the others and I just sat there upset at myself for failing them I felt like a failure. They had finally defeated the monster and Peter came over to me.

"Jessy are you okay? Please tell me your okay?" Peter asks.

"She should be fine, but we might want to get her to a doctor." Rocket says.

"Yeah. Just help me up." I say.

"You are not walking. I'll carry you." Peter says.

He lifted me up and carried me bridal style until we got to the ship. We were close to Xandar and we got to a hospital and I was checked out.

"Well is she dying?" Drax asks.

"No. She just needs to be stitched up and needs to rest and I would stay close to Xandar." The doctor says.

"Thank you." I say.

"If you want someone can be in there with you to hold your hand." The doctor says.

"And that will be me." Peter says.

Everyone left me alone with Peter and he just grabbed my hands and kissed them.

"Peter Im really gonna be okay. This isnt the first time I have been stitched up. You saw the scar on my knee." I say.

"What did happen? You never told me." He says.

"My siblings fought alot and one day I got in between when Jade was throwing things at Jughead and she throw a vase. It hit my leg and shattered and then Jade being Jade tried to remove the glass and cut me way deeper then it was. Man were my parents pissed. Jughead had to wash the blood out of the carpet while Jade had a cater to my every need. If I didnt need anything she would have to do what my parents wanted and they really put her to work." I say.

"Well we cant put that monster to work, but I would be happy to cater to your every need." He says.

"Your sweet." I say.

Then the doctor came in and it was time to stitch me up. It did hurt alot, but I had Peter with me and he made me feel safe. Then after it was over my friends all came to check on me and I felt even better. This is my family and Im glad I have them with me and Hopefully till the end of time.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.