Chapter 10

(6months later)

I woke up with a headache because last night Peter and I had a huge fight over something so stupid. I went to the dinning area and Peter was sitting there. I just sat beside Rocket and he could tell something was up.

"Please tell me whatever this is wont destroy our work as a team. Cause if we all go separate ways we might lose ourselves again." Rocket says.

"Shut up Rocket." Peter says.

"Hey Rocket is trying to change and be alittle nicer. So dont just tell him to shut up because your mad at me. Although if anyone should be mad its me." I say.

"You? Why should you be the one thats mad? You were the one letting that guy hit on you." Peter says.

"Oh my god. This again Peter. Then man was drunk and its not like I was flirting with him. I told you that after I pulled you away from the pink floozy you were flirting with." I say.

"I wasnt flirting! She was just talking to as you let some blue idiot hit on you." He says.

"And I'll be at the controls." Rocket says and walked off.

Last night Peter and I went out on the nearby planet and a man hit on me. Since I didnt want to be rude so I just let him talk. Then I saw my boyfriend with another girl and him just making that sweet Peter smile that made me fall for him in the first place.

"Peter, why did you go and talk to that girl? That guy just kept talking about his job and his wife. In a way you did just what my ex did. So Im sorry if it hurt seeing me with another person cause I know how that feels. Im sorry." I say.

I went to walk away from him when he grabbed my arm and made me face him again.

"Jessy, god Im such an idiot. I just saw that guy talking to you and I got jealous. I know I should of talked to you and even more so I know I shouldnt of yelled at you when we got back. Im so sorry and if you'll still be mine I'll never act like this again." Peter says.

"Peter its okay to be jealous its kind of cute, but you could of talked to me instead of yelling." I say.

"I know and Im sorry. I love you Jessy." He says and pulls me close to him.

"I love you too." Peter I say and kiss him.

Peter was someone special and I couldnt stay mad at him for to long. He didnt do anything, but get alittle jealousy and it made him crazy. I just adore and love him. We were lost in the moment and before I knew it we went to Peter's room and things were getting alittle heated when something hit the ship. When stop what we were doing and saw enemy ships outside. What the hell is going on?

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.