|Chapter Five|

I entered the drama club room, holding the notebook and a pen closed to my chest. I was the last one so I made almost everyone's heard turn to me. Froy and Dakota were side by side near the table where pages were scattered on it, my guess it was the new script.

I looked around the room searching for an empty seat to sit when my eyes landed on the boy sitting alone in the corner with his long legs up on a chair, looking outside the window he was chewing something. I saw the brown packet of a chocolate bar in his hand. Dani eating chocolate, that was nothing new, everyone knew he had a thing for chocolates and rumours has it that he only uses chocolate flavoured condoms. But he was eating my favourite snicker's hazelnut bar is what caught my attention the most.

He turned his head away from the window and his eyes landed on me. Under the little rays of sunlight that came through the window, his brown eyes appeared lighter, his black unruly hair everywhere, and his lips moving slowly before he swallows making his Adam's apple bob. He lifted his legs off that one chair, and moved his head like telling me take that seat.

Once more I scanned the place for another seat, but had no choice when I couldn't find any and moved slowly near the window. I pulled the chair away from him before ploping down on it and now he was sitting behind me.

"Leah, guess what you're playing this time?", Loya came running to me with a piece of paper in her. The cast list.

I smiled, despite the tears that kept threatening to fall out when Dakato jumped on Froy and he held her tightly before twirling her around the place. I never jumped on him like that.

"Oh, I'm sorry but did you guys break up?", she asked looking at the couple too. "And weren't you and her best friends?"

"Uh.. I.. actually they..", I failed to form even a sentence. "Don't they look better?", I ended up asking her instead.

"Nope, never liked her. She is too clingy and whiny", Loya shook her head.

"Maybe that's what Froy likes", I mumbled inside my mouth. I was never clingy, even though I was weak but never cried in front of others, never complained about anything to Froy when we were together, I thought that was really unnecessary. What I never thought was, that's what a relationship is built on. Learning to rely on each other.

Suddenly I jerked forward when Dani kicked my chair from the back. "I'm bored", he stated.

What am I supposed to do? Let you kick me to death? I am not someone's punching bag. Loya gasped, before she whispered to me, "Did Dani just talk?" He barely said two words and she looked as if she was about to faint from hearing his voice. Too much.

"He can talk", I simply said rolling my eyes. "So, what am I this time?", I asked, pointing at the cast list.

"Your Dyna, the evil sister of the main lead who looks plain and good from outside but actually is cruel", she read it out for me, "If not you, who is the playing the main lead then? Why this sudden change?" She narrowed her eyes scanning through the paper again. "The main lead still not given. Are they going to audition for it?"

I shrugged my shoulders. She stood straight, stared at Dani behind me and then skipped her way to the table.

My chair was suddenly pulled back, I yelped and held the sides tightly to not fall off. He pulled till my chair was next to his, handle to handle. Is he that bored? He searched his leather jacket pocket and my eyes widened with fear. Is he going to pull out a gun or something? I was relieved once I saw him take out another snicker bar and he passed it me to my surprise. I shook my head no.