Chapter 20 - the Video, the Bitch and the Crappy Wardrobe

1...

Fallon unpacked her suitcase. It was seven AM.

She had just arrived at Brooklyn's front door. Brooklyn's mum was unpacking the rest of Fallon's things.

She was quite disappointed that Brooklyn didn't come to pick her up. Instead Sophia Harding came in the huge, red BMD convertible.

Sophia unlocked the front door and led her into the old fashioned hallway.

"Where's Brooklyn?" Fallon demanded.

"She's at Hazel's house for a sleep over."

"Where's everyone else?" She asked.

"Zachary is in South Caroline for the weekend. Sutton is at Adison's house with him. They're packing up his support to bring it here." Sophia rolled her eyes. "Your room will be on the third floor. The guest bedroom. You know."

Sophia abandoned Fallon and went to the supermarket.

There wasn't really much to do. Brooklyn wasn't here. Neither was Adison.

Fallon never really tolerated Sutton. Sutton didn't tolerate her either.

Fallon went to the guest bedroom upstairs.

She put her clothes away in the big wooden wardrobe, and lay back on the bed.

She was home alone right now. Sophia said she'd go to the supermarket. And no one else was home...

It wasn't safe for Fallon to be here. If Ariana found her in the school library, or the hospital then she would easily find her here.

She decided to call the girls.

But wait. Where's her phone?

She wasn't going to look around for it, incase shed discover Ariana, hiding in the wardrobe, or under the bed, instead.

She decided to go to Zachary's study to call from the home.

Where's the home phone where's the home phone

Wow Zachary really needs to tidy up his study.

There were papers all over the floors and cramped up in the cupboards.

She opened up the huge wardrobe, and yet even more papers flew out on top of her.

She tried to push them back in, she felt the back off the wardrobe spring off in one corner as she pushed it in.

Crap, a crappy wardrobe filled with crappy paper. Where the hell is the home phone?

Something dropped out of the corner, where the back of the wardrobe flew off, leaving a gap.

She reached down to see what it was.

A usb pen.

Strange. Why would Zachary hide this?

She ran upstairs and plugged it into her laptop.

All it had on it was one video.

She played it.

"You think you know me Me Harding. But you really don't."

"Ariana. Not now and not here. We can do this later. Anytime you like just not now."

"Think you know me, think again, I heard that somewhere..."

"Stop. Someone will see us! Us parents are right over there Ariana!"

"Do YOU think you know me well?"

"Listen, you're an amazing interesting girl. You are really interesting... but certain things..."

"I get it Mr Harding. You're SHY of me."

The recording finished.

Fallon just stared. She frowned at the screen of her laptop. What the hell was this?

Did Zachary tape this? Why did he have it? WHAT WAS HE PLANNING TO DO WITH IT...?