Chapter 10 - Ariana

Ariana watched the others head back to her house. When they turned the corner and could no longer see her, she ran in the opposite direction down the back road. She jumped over the fence into the Cullens' yard.

There it was. The burning gazebo towered over her. The fire was not yet big, but the roof was burning.

She opened the door and burst into the wooden little room. There was a bit of smoke floating around the ceiling. But just a bit, not more.

She coughed it away from her face.

There was only one reason that she came here- to get rid of that one annoying girl that seemed to always be around when she shouldn't be.

She saw her play The Envy Game, she saw here sneak into Brooklyn's house one day. Ariana wasn't even going to ask herself WHY Fallon was at Brooklyn's house.

Fallon was on the floor, hiding behind some put-away garden furniture. Ariana didn't see her, but that was just an advantage. She had planned this in her head.

Scream lures her in, Fallon distracts her as the fire spreads, slaps her unconscious, unconscious she falls on the floor and stays there while Fallon gets out and locks the door.

Yes. This was going to work.

Fallon would get rid of the one person she always wanted to be, once and for all. Now SHE would be that person. That was her idea.

"I know you're in here. Don't try to pretend you're not." Ariana's voice bellowed.

Silence.

Fallon smiled to her self.

"You are nothing but a looser. No one cares about you. You should just disappear. How about that? I mean what has you life been so far of not spying on me, investing my secrets?"

Ariana paused as of she was waiting for an answer. "You DEPEND on me. If I was gone, what would your life be like? Boring. Aren't I right? So how about we end everything right here, right now."

Ariana walked across the room. Towards the garden furniture, piled up in one corner. The room was getting hotter. She ripped her top off and threw it on the floor.

"You are a strange being Fallon. Half freak, half wannabe. Those are the rarest species of weirdos in highschool."

It was strange how she was saying all this in such a gentle voice, as if she was singing a lullaby.

She walked past the old, garden table.

Suddenly Fallon jumped out behind her, with a broken table leg in her hands, about to strike it al Ariana's head.

She spun around before Fallon could do anything, and snatched it out of her grasp.

"Thought you could just hit me? You were so wrong. I am the star on hockey team. Admit it, we all know I COULD just, hit you." She narrowed her eyes.

"You realise that you spend most of your time trying to ruin people's lives? You are EVIL you are the worst BITCH I ever knew." Fallon yelled.