『7』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

I sat in the holding cell quietly, my head against the wall as thoughts ran wild in my mind

This entire moment reminded me of a time where I had to ride with my mom to this exact place to get my brother who had gotten caught doing something stupid.

It was almost 3 hours later when we were released, an officer walking us to the front where we got our things. Boosie's older sister, someone we all consider a sister, Zy'ani stood there waiting for us.

"Y'all better be happy nobody pressed charges and you better be happy that im the one that picked up the phone and not momma." She ranted when we exited the building.

She was someone that we all looked up to, especially when we were younger. She was a smart, independent woman who had her head on straight and was headed toward great things.

"When did you get back?" Boosie ignored her harsh glare, instead asking her questions.

"A few hours ago." She was currently in school for law, wanting to be a lawyer to help her people out because there were too many out here being wrongly sentenced for crimes they didn't commit.

"I heard y'all homeboys was at the same party as y'all. Why they ain't bring they asses to get y'all?" She asked us and I couldn't answer her question because I honestly didn't know.

"Ion wanna talk about that damn party." T-boo spoke for the first time since earlier when she fought.

"You don't have to boo... you good sis." Nuni whispered to her, rubbing her shoulder.

The car was silent for the rest of the ride to T-boo's car where Zy'ani dropped her off before continuing to my house.

"Why she fought that bitch anyway?" She broke the silence, glancing back at me.

"One of them bitches spoke on my brother." This caused her to quickly turn her head to me, kissing her teeth before laughing to herself.

"These lil bitches better be glad ion fight nomo." I laughed at her statement, looking out the window as we got closer to my house.

We pulled up and I thanked her for the ride, turning to open my door to get out of the car.

"You spending the night Nuni?" She nodded her head yes before opening her door as well.

"Thank you for the ride Zy. We'll see you later Boosie." she said getting out the car and shutting the door.

We got into the house quickly, taking our shoes off at the door and picking them up to carry to my room. My mom hates for the rugs and floor to get messed up.

It was 3 in the morning so I didn't really expect my mom to be up this late. My thoughts were true when I walked into the living room, seeing her asleep on the couch with her wheelchair beside it.

"Want me to help you carry take this to the room?" Nuni asked from behind me as she picked up the remote and turned the tv off.

I nodded my head and we both went over to the couch, picking my mom up comfortably before carrying her to the room, locking her chair and bringing it to the foot of her bed.

I fixed my mom under her cover before turning towards Nuni, letting her know that she can turn the lights off.

"Baby..." I hear as I'm almost out of the door causing me to stop in my steps.

"Yes mama?"

"I love you Akeyla."

"I love you more mama." I tell her, walking out of the room after Nuni and closed the door as she drifted off to sleep again.

We went into my room, changing into some more comfortable clothes to sleep in. Charging our phones that were dead as hell.

"Niggas are pitiful." Nuni spoke, pausing as she looked through her missed notifications. "Niggas had a few licks to hit so we couldn't come get y'all out the jam. I love you baby. Be safe."

"Trap said that shit?" I scrunched my face up as she read the message... so a lick is more important than us being locked up. Now that shit is super crazy.

"Yes bitch and Milli said almost the exact same thing. You supposed to be my damn brother nigga. I dropped everything to bail his ass out almost 3 times, but he can't return that favor. Fuck kinda sense that make?"

"Don't even worry about that right now Nuni. It's late asf pooh, let's just go to sleep and talk about that when we wake up."

"Yea, you're right. Besides I'm not finna stress about that shit... niggas just better not call me when he get locked up again." Nuni spoke, laying back in the bed before she continued. "Cause imma say sorry bro, I got a lick to hit."

~
y'all get two chapters today cause i'm in a good ass mood.