【19】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Hell nah!"

I felt my heart drop when Von said that, my facial expression automatically changing as he looked at me with a straight face causing T-boo to hit him.

"Sike! I'm just playing...that lil nigga straight."

"Von- don't play with her like that."

"Damn, calm y'all asses down." He scrunched his face up, mugging her as he sat back in his seat.

"Travon..."

"I'm sorry ma."

"Mhmm..."

I was about to say something when the doctor walked into the room, smiling slightly as he saw me laying in the bed awake.

"I'm glad to see you awake, Miss Smith." He spoke gently, walking over to my bed and checking something beside me.

"My baby's going to be okay right?"

"Oh yes, of course. You're a really lucky young lady, the bullet just barely missed everything vital to the baby."

I let out a sigh of relief, feeling a weight lifted from my shoulders as he continued to check everything he needed to check.

Once he left the room my mother turned to me, grasping my hand before squeezing it tightly.

"We're about to go get some food, text us what y'all want to eat." Ms. Selena told us, coming over to give me a hug before leaving the room with T-boo's mom and my mom.

I waited until they were out of the room completely to speak.

"I know where X'ari is."

"What? How?"

"I saw it on a projector."

"You saw it on a what? Oh, you on one of them perc mf's ain't it?"

"Look, it's a lot to explain but when I saw Tj when I was about to die. He showed me what everybody was doing while I was out of it-"

"What the fuck?"

"Let her talk!"

"Anyway! He showed me X'ari and Tk had her tied to a chair in some dark ass room. My dad was there too..."