【13】

𝚖𝚢'𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛
【𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚎】

"Get off of meeee!" I huffed, struggling as Lo tried to kiss all over my face

"Get off of meeee!" I huffed, struggling as Lo tried to kiss all over my face. Beginning to get annoyed as he laid on top of me.

We ended up talking a few days after he came to the hospital and I decided to give him another chance.

It might have been stupid but I really didn't want to just say fuck him and move on.

"I'm just tryna love on you mama."

"Ion like that."

"Mmmcht." He clenched his jaw before nodding and moving away from me causing me to laugh at him.

We had been chilling at his house for a little, waiting for Que to go get Xyla so that we could all go out together.

We planned on going to the movies and a lil seafood joint and I was happy that everybody was cool with each other.

I didn't realize I was drifting off into sleep until Lo shook me awake, already dressed and ready to go.

"Get yo ass up and get ready."

I rolled my eyes, kicking the covers off of my body and punching the air. I can't even get a lil nap in around niggas.

After taking a shower, I go to pick out an outfit. I decided to do something simple since we weren't doing anything special.

"It took you that long just to put on that?" I rolled my eyes as Lo watched me unwrap my hair.

"I wish you would shut the fuck up."

"Suck my dick."

I paused slightly, glaring at him through the mirror as he started to laugh loudly. I shook my head before going back to my hair.

When I was done, we got into the car so we could make our way to the seafood place to meet everyone else.

I sat in my seat, Lo's hand on my thigh as I scrolled on instagram and watched people's stories.

Laughing, I watched Xyla's story to see a video of Von hanging out of the car while singing.

"He should have fell out, stank ass." I muttered to myself while clicking through other people's story.

They probably thought I actually watched their shit but nah, I just clicked through them until something interesting popped up.