『27』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Rich nigga, 8 figure, that's my type." X'ari and I sung as we all walked toward the ticket booth at this fair thing.

We both stopped at the same time before shuffling our feet, moving our arms like robots trying to dance.

"Y'all so fucking embarrassing." Seven said loudly, walking past me and smacking me on the back of my head.

Que hit him back, mugging him before he wrapped his arm around me. "Don't touch my girl, nigga."

"Periodt!"

"On momo!"

Boosie was starting to get back to normal, but we all decided to go to the summer fair they had every year so we could spend time together.

By we, I mean EVERYBODY. All of Que's little homeboys and all my girls were there.  So it was kind of like a getaway for us.

Von and X'ari were walking together, smiling and shit as he put his arm around her shoulder.

"Nigga-" I cut Que off before he could say something causing him to scrunch his face up at me. He not finna fuck up what I put together.

We all purchased wristbands, walking further passed all the food booths and towards the many rides that were scattered around.

"Yooo! Let's get on that lil spaceship shit." Seven said loudly as we walked, grabbing my arm as he pulled me towards it.

"Ian getting on that." Que spoke as we waited in line, stepping back towards the bench that was in front of the ride.

"You a pussy."

"Why you not getting on baby?" He shrugged his shoulder, leaning back and scrolling on his phone causing me to scrunch my face up.

Well, I wasn't about to beg him to get on the ride. If he ain't want to then he just don't want to.

Everybody except him got on the ride, all of us getting beside eachother. I looked and saw that we almost took all of the seats.

"Damn! We in this bitch deep as fuck." Boosie said loudly, putting on a pair of shades and bobbing her head to the music playing.

"Ong man. Who crew better than ours?" Von yelled over the music, doing the woah where he was he standing.

"Nobody!"